Yeah that disqualifies me I guess.  

11 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Will spikey I sure we could work something out :yes:

Don't worry Bertie, there's plenty of room here for belly scratches.  :lol:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Leave it to clo...

And Bob too!

Hey Page, and where's my belly scratches??? 

They both have unnaturally filthy minds.   :unsure:  I'm not scratching your belly, but how about a back rub?   :gikkle:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

12 hours ago, spikey582 said:

‘Sup everybody.  Preemptive :kiss: :hug:to you all.  So refreshing to pop on here and see @Drew Espinosa tossing out random glitter nukes @Page Scrawler and everyone asks why.  Because it’s Drew guys!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day, even if it is Monday.   

@dughlas don’t be getting too crazy out in that garden buddy!

Hello Spikey...

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Marty said:

Afternoon, Gary. :hug: 

I think someone suggested a few weeks ago that you could maybe try a speech-to-text type of a program. It may help, at least as far as the initial typing is concerned, but you'd probably still need to use the keyboard to correct the inevitable mistakes the program may make. Although I'm amazed nowadays at how well Google search tends to recognise my voice when I use it. Seems like the algorithm is a lot better than when I tried one of those programs years ago... :unsure2:

But if you do need to go back to using crayons, I'm sure Drew would let you borrow some of his. He might even give you a refresher course in using them, if you've got a bit rusty. ;) 

And, yes, as you say: patience, Gary. :) 

(As my grandpappy used to tell me:'Patience is a virtue, sometimes found in man.')

Reveal hidden contents

He would usually finish that with: "But never in a woman.")

0:)

Hi Marty

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..