Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

40 minutes ago, bignick said:

Cleaning lady?!?! I thought we had an insanely hot butler for the household chores. ~sigh~ Some dreams never come true. 

We have him too.  The lady comes in several times a week to do the not every day chores.  Butler does the every day stuff like dishes etc!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, bignick said:

I know!!! :blink: Had to forget my morning routine, so I could catch up. Too much info. Need a reboot. :gikkle:

Good morning, god of thunder!!! :hug:  How's the hammer? ;) On second thought, don't answer. Gary's going to think we're flirting too. :P He's been keeping a close eye on Dugh ever since. :lol: 

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Kitt, thank you so much for the tour!!! :kiss: The new place looks as warming (and fun) as the old place. :thumbup:

Ok. Time to start my day. Y'all have a good one! 

Hehehe. Nursery. :rofl: Gonna remember that one. 

Have a great day, my froggie prince. :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kitt said:

Actually, Randy is right, I can be a real kick ass, especially if someone i love is being hurt in some way.  I am pretty easygoing though and takes a lot to make me angry.

That's what the cushioned benches along the walls are for.

Good morning all!

Morning, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

You too ... betwixt the rainy weather, the time change, flucuating migraine I'm fraggled. On a bright note, Thistle was groomed in prep for the trip south. Bathed and clipped. He's so cute.

I hope the new med starts to work, dugh. And I'm sure Thistle is looking good. :)  Have a peaceful day, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all! Here's a little auburn for a warm and rainy day... Please discuss. :P  I would like to play with that beautiful hair... sigh....

Image result for good looking men

Hairstyling is not your thing. :P

• Haha 5
39 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I see... it's pick on Gary day, is it? :P  I haven't peed on a cat in weeks. -_-  Hey,  Bumble B. :hug: 

Congrats! Here's your badge :gikkle:

That's cause we LOVE you :hug:

Edited by clochette
Stupid autocorrect!
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
19 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all! Here's a little auburn for a warm and rainy day... Please discuss. :P  I would like to play with that beautiful hair... sigh....

Image result for good looking men

... and kiss those lips. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, clochette said:

Congrats! Here's your badge :gikkle:

That's cause we lube you :hug:

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

I don't really think we should be lubing him ... but we can sure lub him.

Hey! Pick on someone else! He's got his hands full with kittens, turkeys and Drew! :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..