Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Good evening everyone. I found you all again...

Long day in the classroom... but I can see by all the recipes what can make for supper. Thank you! 

Hi, Parker. We have nice new digs. :D 

• Haha 3

Probably too late for tonight but how about stuffed eggplant?  

I brown what ever kind of ground meat strikes my fancy and drain, slice an eggplant in half and hollow out leaving about a quarter inch wall, saute the insides and then mix that and the meat into my basic Italian stuffing  (goodly amounts of garlic and Parmesan cheese is what makes it Italian) and then stuff back into the eggplant.  Bake @ 350* for about 25 to 30 min, until eggplant shell is turning soft.  I usually plan about 1/4 to 1/2 eggplant per person depending on the size.  Reheats beautifully in the microwave for lunch too!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

139-800.jpg

To make these, put a few drops of food coloring into some balloons, then add water to them. Place the balloons in the freezer overnight to ensure maximum freezing, then remove the rubber balloon. Vóila! You now have lawn ornaments ready for Christmas!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

139-800.jpg

To make these, put a few drops of food coloring into some balloons, then add water to them. Place the balloons in the freezer overnight to ensure maximum freezing, then remove the rubber balloon. Vóila! You now have lawn ornaments ready for Christmas!

Those sure are cool :yes:

• Like 4

slice from stem to stern, scoop out the center leaving about a quarter inch wall. Dice the innards and add to the stuffing, stuff and bake until just soft. If it goes to mush you baked too long!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

house took to much time

Spring is a good time to do barns anyway. You can identify the soft spots that would turn to mud holes and plan around them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..