Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Took my car to be serviced and inspected and since it was close (and a developing migraine means cooking isn't likely) went to P.F. Chang's for a late lunch/early supper. Spring rolls and a Mogolian beef bowl. Very tasty. Now I'm ready to call it a day. Wow, 5pm and I want to go to bed ...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

I don't really think we should be lubing him ... but we can sure lub him.

Why not?  Three words... Turkish Oil Wrestling :wub: 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Watching Christmas with the Kranks right now. It's on the Fox Movie channel.  :)

Crocheting a beanie for the CAL I'm part of while watching soapy hallmark movies on replay

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Crocheting a beanie for the CAL I'm part of while watching soapy hallmark movies on replay

Hehehe. Saw one last night with Jimmy Pinchak playing matchmaker for his mom and the neighbor across the hall from their apartment.  :gikkle:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Right now it's a girl struggling to manage her bookstore and a hockey payer with bad reputation. A PR people set them to work together to salvage each other business/career. Bad boy with A good heart + nice girl in trouble = love, blablabla :rolleyes:

Better than the ones where some hapless girl is hired to be the maid/secretary/event coordinator for some royal family of a small country.  :lol:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..