Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Biggy! :hug: This is the second time you moved this year! :P

What can I say, I like the Alpine-style lodge.  :gikkle:  We have a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and a tennis court. Though, I think the bedrooms will see more action than the tennis court.  :rofl:  Oh! And the kitchen is HUUUUGE!  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

It's going okay, but there's a whole lotta studying! :yawn: My aunt's been great, she's really supporting me going to college. :) As for Mr. Dimples, he's straight and has a girlfriend. 

That's great. I'm happy for you, I know it was important for you. Hang in there, you guys have a few days off soon but yeah this time of the semester is difficult and stressful :hug:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...:kiss: Got snow up In TC yet...? How's  every 1 doing...???:unsure2: Sneekers got Snow Shoes yet...???:lol:

No snow. Still early days. We're all doing fine, and Sneakers is curled up on his nest made of old shirts I provided.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Headstall said:

I think we can... I think we can... I think we can... choo choooo!  :)  Hey, B... home is where the :heart:  is. :hug: 

12 already :o

Edited by Bucket1
Can’t count
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

12 already :o

I know!!! :blink: Had to forget my morning routine, so I could catch up. Too much info. Need a reboot. :gikkle:

Good morning, god of thunder!!! :hug:  How's the hammer? ;) On second thought, don't answer. Gary's going to think we're flirting too. :P He's been keeping a close eye on Dugh ever since. :lol: 

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Kitt, thank you so much for the tour!!! :kiss: The new place looks as warming (and fun) as the old place. :thumbup:

Ok. Time to start my day. Y'all have a good one! 

Hehehe. Nursery. :rofl: Gonna remember that one. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

Welcome to the family star. don't piss off kitt your good ( she a real kick butt)  Joking Kitt I wub you

Actually, Randy is right, I can be a real kick ass, especially if someone i love is being hurt in some way.  I am pretty easygoing though and takes a lot to make me angry.

4 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I would like a few more chairs...say about 64 more...!!😁😁No not musical chairs either i😲

That's what the cushioned benches along the walls are for.

Good morning all!

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

139-800.jpg

To make these, put a few drops of food coloring into some balloons, then add water to them. Place the balloons in the freezer overnight to ensure maximum freezing, then remove the rubber balloon. Vóila! You now have lawn ornaments ready for Christmas!

Very pretty ... puddles in SC. Still nice. You gonna do it Page?

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

I love my Kitt. I share her with you grudgingly. Best lady!!

I saw her first ... really, I've seen her and hugged her. It's a high point of the faire season when she visits.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..