A man went to see his doctor because he was having a lot of pain in his butt. The doctor asked him to disrobe and to show him exactly where it hurt.

While bent over the examination table the man pointed, rotating his finger, and said, "It's right around the entrance."

The doctor looked at his patient in consternation. "If you keep calling it an 'entrance'." he said, "It's going to keep hurting."

• Haha 4

image.jpeg.3dea74d7f899010169123c0e631d24c8.jpeg

Most days I average 1 response( Thanks M from across 'The Pond') and that makes it still worth doing. I've added a second joke today, to see if that helps. However, maybe like my 'MDBCs, the writing is on the wall.

image.jpeg.1be8480eb858987773f11aac568cbfd8.jpeg

:cowboy:

• Haha 5

A cure for what ails you. Iced baths? (an amusing and free to read article from the Boston Globe)

"I'd come to believe that thrusting myself into an ice bath would solve my problems. -- I just hoped they were water-soluble." - Beth Teitell, Globe Staff

• Haha 1