Don't give up hope. A few years ago, I weighed 310 pounds. After working hard and getting in shape, now I weight 230 and look like the sexy old guy on the back cover of romance novels. Now, all the old cougars at the supermarket hit on me. It's possible, it just takes a while and requires you put in the work.

cremation.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...

the British love cheap laughs :lol:

Doctor Who - 1960s era

Jamie (the Doctor’s companion): 
“Look at the size of that thing Doctor!”

The Doctor: 
“Yes, Jamie. It is a big one.” :gikkle:

• Haha 5

My ex boyfriend and I were walking through a mall. A guy walks past us, then suddenly my ex leaned against the wall shook his head. I asked him what was wrong. He looked at me and said, your flame and his flame collided and created a supernova. 😊

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

The corporate lawyer took a deep breath of the fresh country air as he walked with the farmer. He looked at the farmer and said, "You must love this life. You've got fresh air, beautiful nature, and it's so peaceful and quiet." Unfortunately, he wasn't looking where he was going and stepped in horse manure. 

The farmer snickered and said, "Eh, same shit, different day." :gikkle:

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Randy looked at his best friend as they walked across a grassy fiend and asked, "Hey, Wayne."

"Yeah," Wayne responded. 

"Ya know how Rudolf's nose really got so red?" 

Wayne closed his eyes for a second then said, "No."

"Santa socked him one when the reindeer scratched his ass with his antlers."

Wayne shook his head and sighed. "Randy, thats bullshit." He took another step and heard a a squishing sound, followed by his friend's laughter. 

"Nope," Randy said, "bullshit's what you just stepped in."

• Haha 1