Naughty Click Posted!

I want to thank all of you guys who were patient with me over the last week and a half or so while I've been struggling with the flu! Sorry if I seemed absent, I was simply miserable the whole time! Hehehe, and it made it impossible to focus on much of anything. But I'm coming around, and preparing for the holiday, so big hugz to you all. And sorry for vanishing for a few days. K?

Anyway, there's a new short story posted tonight! It's called "Naughty Click", and it is the newest 'Daydream Short' from November's issue of Imagine Magazine! (Which will be posted in its entirety within the next few days or so.) Cool? I hope you like it! Let me know what you think when you get the chance! 

r6V6pLs.jpg

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/naughty-click/

Seezya soon! And don't worry...I've been on a chicken noodle soup binge since I first got knocked out by the virus! Hehehe, it could only last so long! i took a beating, but i won the fight! Comsie for the win! :P

Later!

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..