The Person Below me doesnt like to smile

I have been asked by people before if I ever smile. It just doesn't happen very often. And after a while it really hurts the face too. Kinda like Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family, when they are at camp and she finally smiles and the way her face contorted to actually make it happen. Thats kinda how I am when I smile. It scares people.

Person Below me likes Strawberries with Sugar :D

Actually, I don't care for strawberries. Ocassionally, like maybe once a season.

The person below me knows what career Ronald Reagan had before he became president.

He was an actress.......

The person below me has been bitten my a horse

a horse...kicked, stepped on, knocked off of(darn tree), thrown, and yup...bitten.

the person below me has milked a cow

no, but at a girls birthday party that I was at in fourth grade we milked water filled gloves with pin sized holes in the fingers!! AND they all said I was really good with my hands... hehe

actually now that I think of it, I have milked a cow, but my initial answers is more fun

the person below me doesn't know how to quote people.. but will find out and tell me how to do it!!

the person below me doesn't know how to quote people.. but will find out and tell me how to do it!!

Actually, I do ... click on "quote" before you hit "reply" ... easy as pie! :boy:

The person below me has had a fantasy involving Ben (BoyNeedsTherapy), an enema kit, a rusty hanger, and some duct tape ...

0:)

The person below me has had a fantasy involving Ben (BoyNeedsTherapy), an enema kit, a rusty hanger, and some duct tape ...

"Hey Pinky, are you thinking what Im thinking?"

"Sure Brain, that guy over there does look cute, but where are we gonna find the Enema and rusty hanger?"

"Dammit Pinky, get the duct tape off of your face, we have a world to conquer."

The Person below me is afraid of mice! /eek

Actually, not at all. What I am afraid of are big fast insects. Like giant lightening-fast water bugs or june bugs. Creep the hell out of me!

The person below me didn't know/doesn't know anyone going in to their first year of college.

Actually, I do ... click on "quote" before you hit "reply" ... easy as pie! :boy:

0:)

Wrong I have a fantasy about Seb :P

Person below me is hot and sweaty.

Lmao! Naughty boys! :lmao: Especially you David, *very* naughty!

Person below me is hot and sweaty.

Lol, I am now I've read those fantasies! :P

Also, to answer Jules' question too:

The Person Below me has dated a mailman

Nope! Hehe, not unless seb has some secrets ;)

Ummm, the person below me spilled pasta sauce on themself today.

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy

Ummm, the person below me spilled pasta sauce on themself today.

If by spilled you mean absolutely covered themselves and the kitchen floor, then yes, I win.

The person below me thinks the concept of fruit sushi is phenomenal.

The Person Below me has dated a mailman

My grandma did this once about 9 months before my mom was born. :lmao:

The person below me thinks the concept of fruit sushi is phenomenal.

Sorry, I don't care for fruit unless it's juiced. And I wont get into my thoughts on sushi. Put the 2 together and I just have to say no.

The person below me has never owned a TV without a remote control. (Like the kind with actual knobs and dials :P )

The person below me has never owned a TV without a remote control. (Like the kind with actual knobs and dials :P )

This is true, however I don't watch TV anymore (I don't have cable or satelite and I can't pick up ANY stations), I just have one for VHS and DVDs.

The person below me needs a lamp

I threw out a lamp the other night ... but I don't really need a new one.

The person below me thinks Joey's nose is sooo dreeeaaammmy! :wub:

Since Jojo felt like cheating :P I do ;) lol

I'm so glad I found this before anyone else did! :P

The person below me reads several books (not online) a month.

And i get ADD reading more than one story at a time, and that could take me months to read a whole story, used to be able to though :P

The person below me has been hit by a moving car and a parked car within a week!

(and before anyone says it, yes it is possible 0:) )

I'm so glad I found this before anyone else did! :P

:o Cheater! tsk tsk Joey :P ... you do have a cute nose tho :P:P:P

The person below me has been hit by a moving car and a parked car within a week!

:blink: Okay... :P . No, I don't believe I have Nate, lol.

The person below me wonders when this topic will ever crawl into the realms of 'old' topics and be no more, lol

:o Cheater! tsk tsk Joey :P ... you do have a cute nose tho :P :P :P

:blink: Okay... :P . No, I don't believe I have Nate, lol.

The person below me wonders when this topic will ever crawl into the realms of 'old' topics and be no more, lol

What is with you people and my nose! It's a damn nose! There's nothing special about it!!!!!!

And I have a feeling we could keep this going for a long time..

The person below me hates their internet browser because it wont let them change font size or colors! grr

The person below me hates their internet browser because it wont let them change font size or colors! grr

It let's me change size, but not color, never really bothered me much.

Begin :off:

Your nose is cute and it is special. Accept it!

End :off:

I've never seen Joey's nose. :(

The person below wants to see Joey's nose

The person below wants to see Joey's nose

*raises hand*

I've seen it ... but I wouldn't mind seeing it again ... from different angles! :P

Joey just needs to accept that his nose is adorable, people will worship it, and move on ... :boy:

And ...

The person below me wishes that Kitty was a man! :ph34r:

The person below me wishes that Kitty was a man! :ph34r:

Naw... she makes a wonderful woman... one of the best!

The person below me likes carrots with a massive passion! :D

P.S. I would like to see Joey's nose. :P

P.S. (again) Vic! Stay on topic JEESH!! :D

If cats have taught us anything, it's that not everything in life has a purpose.

The person below me just spent $1,200.00 on new wheels and summer tires for his car.

P.S. I've never seen Joey's nose, so I'm just going lmao at his antics and call it a day.