Ok, so I saw this game on another board and thought it sounded fun! :D

So what happens is I start the topic by saying 'The person below me - ' and then making a statement about them.

For example I could say: 'The person below me has black hair'

Then the person that replies, would say something like 'No, I have brown hair.' And then they'd make their own statement like 'The person below me likes pickles' and so on.

Got it???

So:

The person below me has a dog.

The person below me talks to themself constantly

Do I talk to myself? Of course you talk to yourself! Who said that? I said that! :blink:

The person below me has a pirate Avatar! ARGGGGGG!!!!!

I do not and will not have a pirate avatar.

The person below me is a virgin.

Haha, nope. :wub:

The person below me raises their pinky when they drink tea...

I do it whenever I hold a cup with a handle. No clue why. Certainly isn't because I am a "refined" person. I have it on the best authority that I am a compelte barbarian.

The person below me keeps sex toys in his/her dresser.

You have no idea, my roommates are such whiners about it too. Just because I find their iPod they've been looking for for two months when I go through it at the end of the semester...geez.

The Person Below Me Cooks...

Sorry, i'm stealing this from Pat :P But I so want to have sex in the pool... and in the rain... and in the car... and I'll stop listing my fantasies now :*)

The person below me has had sex with both men and women.