Not any more. got sick tooooooooo many times :wacko: 0:)

and thanks kurtie...ya makin me feel old...next you'll be able to say no to this one

the person below me has heard\seen "the muppet show"

I would have but seb wouldn't let me :cry: I wanted this awesome mop, but he said no :(

The person below me has eaten ice cream for breakfast

Hmm possibly, but does rediculously rich chocolate cake count? I have that more often than eggs :P:boy:

The person below me is going to have something to say about my breakfast habits

Only how eerie it is that they're so similar to mine :P I'm also more likely to eat eggs during the day than at breakfast. :blink:

The person below me has been hit on by their female best friend.

Thanks a lot lostone... you've just made my sexlife even more depressing. I haven't had ANY foreplay that food could make more interesting... grrr.

The person below me is as sexually frustrated with themselves as I am.

Hehe, not exactly 'cooked', but I bought myself a smoothie maker and made a delicious Strawberry-Apple-Papaya Smoothie :D .... it was freaking awesome ;) .

The person below me loves the show 'Roseanne'. :lol:

Yep. The closest store is about a mile away, and gas is too expensive to drive there all the time.

The person below me has never been pulled over for speeding.

Edited by EleCivil