:P Don't know what you're talking about.

The person below me is about to explain to me (in detail) what the person above me just said. :ranger:

I'll take this one...

A man bag is an accessory bag for metrosexual men or gay men to carry their needed items in. Basically, a 'purse for boys'. This is not to be confused with a fanny pack.

The person below me knows a secret about someone else on GA. If so, please state the secret and who the member is. :great:

The person below me knows a secret about someone else on GA. If so, please state the secret and who the member is. :great:

Now if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret :P

The person below me has had an online relationship with someone.

the person below me is a GA chataholic!

I AM NOT :*)

at first I though he said Catholic :blink: (although at least 2 members are cataholics)

The slimeball below me has cheated on an exclusive relationship.

:king: Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog
The Person below me likes to go to concerts.

Oh yeah! I've seen Rush, the Police, the Stones, Yes, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, the Cars, Metallica, Monsters of Rock, Ozzie...and the list goes on.

The person below me is a lot sweeter and cuter than they think that they are. ;)

Person Below me has no idea what Picas are.

I always get pica (1/6 inch) and point (1/72 inch) mixed up. Stupid base 12.

If the person below me could go back in time, they would have sex with Napoleon.

:king: Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog

Sorry, I don't know what road to take to get to the 7th circle of hell. I thought maybe the parkway did it... it ends at Wildwood. Close, but no beans :P

The person below me has contemplated sex with a goat.

You sick f**k.

No, I don't. I use those nails to climb trees and to shred my prey while I am lying on my back with my paws...er...arms wrapped around them and kicking them with my back...er...my feet. Ok...maybe I identify just a little TOO much with my cats :blink:

The person below me is planning a trip for vacation this summer.

No but I probably would.

The person below both hates and loves when a hot guy with a nice body goes for a run in the pouring rain with a white t-shirt.

Yeah, had one of those today... almost threw wood in the car.

The person below me has silicone implants in his/her body

No, I do not have the 10 grand to get breast implants. :,( Lol, no, I do not have any silocone in me.

The person below me is a student

The person below me is a student

Yep i am one of those atm, but there are only 4 days left, then i'll graduate :lmao:

The Person below me watched the FIFA World Cup opening game between Germany and Costa Rico today.

Sorry, I only watch real sports... not a bunch of sissy's kicking a ball around with drunk scotsman, irishman, and englishman yelling at them and beating eachother up. It needs an engine and at least two wheels to be a sport, and must appear on Speed Channel :D

The person below me thinks Vic is mean.

Sorry Vic, I had to :D