Cool! I love haunted castles.

The person below me loves aerobics.

Not really, does going up and down the stairs every 2 minutes count?

The Person Below believes Finals were made by cruel and nasty professors who have nothing better to do than viciously torture and obliterate students well being!!

• Site Administrator
The Person Below believes Finals were made by cruel and nasty professors who have nothing better to do than viciously torture and obliterate students well being!!

LOL -- That may be true for some professors, but, no, I don't believe it for the majority :P

The person below me has seen a ghost. (and if the answer is yes, details, please :D )

The person below me has seen a ghost. (and if the answer is yes, details, please :D )

I have felt the presence of recently dead people, but I wouldn't go as afr as saying it was a supernatural phenomenon.

The person below me went to the movies within the last two weeks.

The person below me went to the movies within the last two weeks.[/font][/size]

I'm afraid not. The last movie I went to see was HP: And the Order of the Phoenix.

The person below me has a crush on Harry Potter. Isn't he legal now?

I'm afraid not. The last movie I went to see was HP: And the Order of the Phoenix.

The person below me has a crush on Harry Potter. Isn't he legal now?

B) ........... LOL no, no crush, but he has a role on Broadway playing a "scene" that I would think requires him to be at least 21.

The person below me has seen that play!

• Site Administrator
The person below me really wants to go swimming!

Not tonight, but if it gets hot enough on the weekend, maybe....

The person below me has been eating cheese and bikkies...

• Site Administrator
The person below me knows what Bikkies is and will tell the rest of us what it is.

Oh, okay. Bikkies is short for biscuits, which is the Australian term for cookies and similar things. In this particular case, it's savoury things like water crackers, which are perfect with cheese.....

The person below me is disappointed about how mundane that explanation seems....

Oh, okay. Bikkies is short for biscuits, which is the Australian term for cookies and similar things. In this particular case, it's savoury things like water crackers, which are perfect with cheese.....

The person below me is disappointed about how mundane that explanation seems....

You just need to know how to phrase things to get an explanation out of this game. Thanks for the explanation, and no, I'm not really disappointed. Not excited, but not disappointed.

The person below me is thinking about making ramen.

I was twiddling my chop-sticks and debating whether to go Shoyu or Miso but got distracted by the struggling of ...

... the person below me who is wondering why I sat on their chest.

Hmmmm... I like that idea.

The person below me is a Domaholic. :wub:

Hmmmm... I like that idea.

The person below me is a Domaholic. :wub:

Not quite. I'm focusing on CJ's stories. Sorry Domaholics, but I can only really do one good author at a time.

The person below realizes just how dirty that last sentence sounds.

Not quite. I'm focusing on CJ's stories. Sorry Domaholics, but I can only really do one good author at a time.

The person below realizes just how dirty that last sentence sounds.

As a matter of fact I do.

The person below me loves Metallica.

• Site Administrator
The person below me is a Andrea Bocelli fan.

Er... no :*)

The person below me is drunk.

And do you have any appreciation of how hard it is to type when drunk? :P

Lol greame,

No im dead tired.

Person below me hates to turn back or turn clocks forward.

I'd get into trouble if I mentioned the proper punishment for the a** who invented Daylight Savings Time.

The person below me likes the Spice Girls.

• Site Administrator
The person below me has noticeable stubble on his face.

Nope -- I got rid of it an hour ago. :P

The person below me knows someone who knows someone who knows someone. 0:)