Why yes, I do look fabulous in drag. I did a lip-synching video with my friends (dorks n proud) to avoid studying and I was the most fabulous female-to-male JET vocalist ever!!!

The person below me has tried chicken heart

My boyfriend forced my to try it last night! I could feel the ventricles ripping in my mouth...

Edited by writeincode
  • Site Administrator
The person below me has tried chicken brain

My boyfriend forced my to try it last night! I could feel the ventricles ripping in my mouth...

And what are you going to force him to eat in exchanged? :P

No, I haven't.

The person below me has tried chicken feet

Very tasty :wub:

I tried chicken feet too. it's a common street food here. Asides from the tasty barbecue sauce, yeah, it didn't have much meat at all.

Nope, my hair is straight and thick. Gets wavy when grown really long. My younger bro has curly hair tho.

The person below me has never fainted... ever.

• Site Administrator
The person below me has never fainted... ever.

I never have -- how did you know?

The chicken feet I tried tasted strongly of chilli -- in fact, that was all I could taste (and it was the skin, with the chilli sauce, that I ate, because that's all there was of them). It's a bit like snails -- all you can taste is the garlic.

The person below me has eaten escargot (snails).

I never have -- how did you know?

The chicken feet I tried tasted strongly of chilli -- in fact, that was all I could taste (and it was the skin, with the chilli sauce, that I ate, because that's all there was of them). It's a bit like snails -- all you can taste is the garlic.

The person below me has eaten escargot (snails).

B) ..............Oh yeah! I love them....I sometimes even make them at home!!

The person below me has eaten something even more unusual

BALOT

duck eggs with a developed chick embryo (depends, the embryo is often unrecognizable, but in some cases, its almost a full blown duckling). :o LOL. I don't get it why foreigners think it's disgusting. The yolk part is delicious, though personally I don't eat the chick. Yech.

The Person below me has never had surgery.

• Site Administrator
The person below has accidentally bought something twice when online shopping.

Nope, but then I don't do a lot of online shopping. I think I've only bought a handful of things (it's probably less than six).

The person below me has bought a book, only to discover that they already own it.

Damn this habit of changing the title between the UK and USA versions that some authors/publishers do....

Nope, but then I don't do a lot of online shopping. I think I've only bought a handful of things (it's probably less than six).

The person below me has bought a book, only to discover that they already own it.

Damn this habit of changing the title between the UK and USA versions that some authors/publishers do....

Eragon!!

And I swear to god I didn't have it!!! :angry:

The person below me had a wonderful night out!

Eragon! Ugh and I swore I didn't have it, poo.

The person below me had a very good night out.

• Site Administrator
The person below me sucks at drawing things.

I wouldn't say "sucks" -- even if it's a completely accurate description of my drawing ability. I just prefer to say that my talents don't lie in that area 0:)

The person below me has a new toy

In my case, a new laptop :D

Surprisingly, no. LOL. I suck more at being an underling (I'm sooo lazy when it's someone else who tells me to do things). I was once pretty active back in high school. Editor-in-chief, rank of captain in the Citizen Army Training (kinda like High School ROTC), the unofficial leader of the nerdy boys group (LOL), vocalist in our band, class officer, and I oversaw several events (united nations celebrations, JS decorations, etc). I always get picked to do decorations, costumes, and stuff. >.< But then again, I've been artistic since as far back as I could remember.

Personal organisation is something else though. LOL. My room looks like a tornado was just there yesterday.

The person below me has been bitten by a wild animal larger than a rat at least once.

Despite living and growing up in an area that should officially be considered a forest (there are 35+ trees in our quarter acre yard) I have never been bitten by anything bigger than a spider.

The person below me has done something they're ashamed of for money

• Site Administrator
The person below me has done something they're ashamed of for money

No. I've done things I'm ashamed of, but I've never done them for money.

The person below me has overeaten.

• Site Administrator
Person below me is looking for a story on the net that they cannot find, read a few years ago.

Not really, but I would love for Drake Hunter's stories to make a return, and for him to finish The Last Word

The person below me is going to celebrate something on the weekend.

Australia Day holiday on Monday for me, making it a long weekend :2thumbs: