• Site Administrator
The person below me doesn't want to be at work or school today

Definitely. Happily, it's Saturday morning so I can do that :2thumbs:

The person below me thought they'd finished their Christmas shopping but has learnt that they were wrong....

I have been, I was in Lord of the Rings.... Okay it was a home made version of Lord of the Rings that my older brother made with his friends but I was still in it :lol:

The person below me wishes he/she could be at home right now.

B) ..........But if I was at home, I'd probably wish I was at work :P

The person below me can hardly wait for the weekend

• Site Administrator
The person below me can hardly wait for the weekend

Yes and no. Yes, because it's the start of three weeks off work (though that also means three weeks of entertaining the boys.... :wacko: ), but no because we're having a big family get-together at our place on Sunday (my side of the family is celebrating Christmas on the Sunday, and then we go to my sister-in-law's place on Christmas day) and I just know I'm going to be told to spend the Saturday cleaning the house and garden.... :(

Probably more yes than no, though.

The person below me hasn't sent out any Christmas cards yet.

Not one :lol: And I probably wont now...

The person below me has a bad neck

B) .....Yeah, that would be me (gymnastics....took me three years to get shoulders back in shape....working on neck now...I should be able to start push-ups again....yea!!

The person below me recently broke a bone

• Site Administrator
The person below me will probably spend the first minutes and hours of 2008 at work and this doesn't please him at all!

Nope :D I'm not even on call!

The person below me will probably be asleep when it becomes 2008 in their timezone.

• Site Administrator
The person below me has to work Christman Eve :(

Depends on what you mean by work. I'm not doing any paid work (my employer has told me to take three weeks off), but late on the night of Christmas Eve I'll be doing some work that a couple of people in our house would consider very, very important... 0:)

The person below me is counting down the hours/minutes until their holiday break starts.

• Site Administrator
Actually, I have touched snow lots of times.

The person below me was sprayed by a skunk and is in desperate need of a tomato juice bath.

This is one of those (many) times when I'm glad I live in Australia. I can definitely say I've never been sprayed by a skunk. I know CJ was earlier in the year, so if you want any advice, just send him a PM :)

The person below me has started reading the Winter Anthology.

They make for the best stories the day after...mostly because you can remember them.

The person below me might go on a random roadtrip the day before he has to go back to school.

The person below me is studying for spring exams.

Well not exactly SPRING exams, but exams nonetheless.

The person below me is procrastinating on projects that they should've started weeks ago...

It's only an AP US History DBQ, a stock report for Econ, and a painting for art

• Site Administrator
The person below me is procrastinating on projects that they should've started weeks ago...

Procastinating, yes, though I started them ages ago. I keep getting sidetracked, though I keep telling myself I will get back to work on my next novel.

The person below me is injured.

I hate Achilles. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have Achilles Tendons.... 0:)

Procastinating, yes, though I started them ages ago. I keep getting sidetracked, though I keep telling myself I will get back to work on my next novel.

The person below me is injured.

I hate Achilles. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have Achilles Tendons.... 0:)

No, I am not injured, but thanks for your concern. :)

The person below me looks fabulous in drag. B)