Australia Day for me too but it's actually on Saturday and they've just made monday a public holiday to make it a long weekend. Therefore, I'm also celebrating my 18th birthday this weekend- on monday.

The person below me doesn't like birthdays.

• Site Administrator
Australia Day for me too but it's actually on Saturday and they've just made monday a public holiday to make it a long weekend. Therefore, I'm also celebrating my 18th birthday this weekend- on monday.

The person below me doesn't like birthdays.

Not me :P My own are nothing special, but one of my boys is celebrating his birthday this weekend, too :) Today is toy shopping day, since we've been really slack. His main present is going to be a Nintendo DS Lite, but it's not going to be in the store until after his actual birthday, so we're going shopping for something else to give him....

Happy Birthday (in advance), writeincode!

The person below me is waiting for someone to show up.

• Site Administrator
I'm waiting for anyone other than Adrian Michaels to ask me in pm for my AIM sn, so we can talk because I'm darn bored right now, even comedy in Youtube won't help...

:P Sorry to hear that.

The person below me is too polite to point out that the post above didn't have a "Person below me" statement ;)

• Site Administrator
The person below me is dazzled by my wittiness and amazing reply!

<_< It appears not. :P

The person below me is wondering why this game has gotten rather slow recently.

:blink: How did you know that? You're amazing! :worship:

The person below me is in a silly mood :P

Actually I am. Just came back from seeing Strange Wilderness

The Person Below Me is wondering why anyone would write 'no glove no love' as a tip on a receipt at Chili's

• Site Administrator
The Person Below Me is wondering why anyone would write 'no glove no love' as a tip on a receipt at Chili's

LOL -- well it is a tip, even if it isn't particularly traditional....

The person below me likes MythBusters.

Edited by Graeme
LOL -- well it is a tip, even if it isn't particularly traditional....

The person below me likes MythBusters.

'Like' isn't a strong enough word to describe my feelings towards Mythbusters... Love... It exists as part of me... It completes me.

The person below me loves electric blankets

It's raining outside and mine is so toasty warm and cosy :)

The person below me loves electric blankets

It's raining outside and mine is so toasty warm and cosy :)

I do love them, yes I do :wub:

The Person below me is wondering why the hell one of the top universities is interested in them

I just got a letter from NYU about possibly going to college there after graduation...

Edited by ComeWhatMay
  • Site Administrator
I just got a letter from NYU about possibly going to college there after graduation...

Congratulations! It sounds like you've done very well :)

The Person below me is wondering why the hell one of the top universities is interested in them

My university days are well behind me, so if one of them was interested in me, I certainly would be wondering!

The person below me is having a lazy day.

Congratulations! It sounds like you've done very well :)

My university days are well behind me, so if one of them was interested in me, I certainly would be wondering!

The person below me is having a lazy day.

I wish I was but I've been busy at school all day

The person below me is wondering why people ask loaded questions.

I wish I was but I've been busy at school all day

The person below me is wondering why people ask loaded questions.

I am! I am!! Alright, my freak out is complete.

The person below me has had a blow job before (and not the sexual act, the drink, you pervert)

No, care to explain what is in this drink?

Person below me, even know there off today will be working some overtime.

Nope! I only work 3 times a week for a total of 2.25 hours (well i AM a student) and still get over $100 and no, I am not a prostitute. :)

The person below me doesn't like that drinks are named after explicit things because they find it really awkward to order...

Edited by writeincode
No, care to explain what is in this drink?

Person below me, even know there off today will be working some overtime.

Nope! I only work 3 times a week for a total of 2.25 hours (well i AM a student) and still get over $100 and no, I am not a prostitute. :)

The person below me doesn't like that drinks are named after explicit things because they find it really awkward to order...

Nope. I love ordering all sorts of drinks.

A Blow Job is a long shot glass that is place between someones legs. The other person leans over, and without using their hands, grabs the glass, pulls back, tilts their head back and drinks the drink. Thus the name, Blow Job.

The person below me DOESN'T read Doms stories. (Had to add it)

• Site Administrator
The person below me DOESN'T read Doms stories. (Had to add it)

I've read one, Desert Dropping, but I haven't read the rest. Please don't shoot me! :wacko:

The person below me got up too early.

I've read one, Desert Dropping, but I haven't read the rest. Please don't shoot me! :wacko:

I have nothing but a series of emoticons to say to you: :blink::o:angry: and of course... :stupid:

The person below me got up too early.

Nup! I got up at 10am! B)

The person below me is really nervous about something

Starting uni at the beginning of march... :(

I have nothing but a series of emoticons to say to you: :blink::o:angry: and of course... :stupid:

Nup! I got up at 10am! B)

The person below me is really nervous about something

Starting uni at the beginning of march... :(

I am. I'm nervous about how my very first story that I'm submitting for the anthology is going to be reviewed. ^_^

The person below me is trying to get past writers block.

• Site Administrator
I am. I'm nervous about how my very first story that I'm submitting for the anthology is going to be reviewed. ^_^

Don't worry :)

The person below me is trying to get past writers block.

I have been, but I think I'm just about past it... at least for this time. :P

The person below me is listening to the radio.

Negatory, kind sire.

The person below me has a lot of work to do.

I have to finish a take-home Mechanics exam and do three problems for Non-Linear Systems. Pretty much all of it is computer stuff, and I can't stand using Maple or MATLAB.

Negatory, kind sire.

The person below me has a lot of work to do.

I have to finish a take-home Mechanics exam and do three problems for Non-Linear Systems. Pretty much all of it is computer stuff, and I can't stand using Maple or MATLAB.

Yep. I have several one shots to finish writing, not to mention my anthology submissions, editing my story (which will be out some time after March 1) and finish writing the report on Chilingham Castle.

The person below me is asking what Chilingham Castle is. (click the link)