Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is National  and International Workers' Memorial Day. For all you pet owners, today is Pet Owners Day.  I think today is the reason the latest Marvels Movie. It's Superhero Day. They will be serving Blueberry Pie at the Great Poetry Reading today also.

• Site Moderator

And now, back to the mighty raptor.

Today we celebrate the tea rose hybrid, the Peace Rose. Be sure to keep an eye on your Zipper.  Later you can head to your favorite seafood place for some Shrimp Scampi.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Sir @Drew Espinosa, beware!!!! 😮

My spies have told me that @Slytherin will be trying to invade Texas and track you down to take the shiny away from you :(

Gather reinforcements, as I'm sure that if she is there, @Valkyrieand her make believe army will be there too!

Remember the battle cry of your history 'Remember the Alamo!' Much like General Santa Ana's army, they shall fall in defeat to the great warriors of Texas (and Alberta :P ).

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

*pets Cuddles, the Terrible and Snuggles, the Barbarian*  It's ok... you guys are real.  The silly deposed despot won't know what hits him when we attack.  :P  :joe: 

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

We'll be served Bubble Tea by some Military Brats. In all Honesty, Bugs Bunny says to Adopt a Shelter Pet today. Along with the tea, they will be serving Oatmeal Cookies, however, Raisins will be served on the side.

• Site Administrator

**Deletes all posts regarding Cuddles and Snuggles*

There, they never did exist :P

:joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to the current reigning Monarch.

Today honors those of you with a Skilled Trade. Since today is National Loyalty Day, of all my Loyal subjects have Chocolate Parfait all day.  I suppose I could declare to day a day for the cat/bird in honor of Mother Goose, but I'm not. It's also International Disaster Day, May Day.

• Site Moderator

And back to the early bird.

Did you know that Life Insurance was born in the last 1760's?  On this day of Reason, don't Truffle with me. Have you changed your Password lately?

This just in, the Eagles have made history by picking their first male cheerleader.

• Site Moderator
  • Site Administrator

Hmmm, nothing really to tease @Valkyrie about that list, so I will just take the shiny for safe keeping over the weekend :)

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor as the fourth is with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

I wonder if the Derby contenders will battle to the finish line with light sabers?  :unsure: And I'm a bird too :P  :joe: