Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the  morning.

Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet today and dispose of old Med's properly. Later, we can hang out in North Dakota. They will be serving Garlic and Amaretto.

• Site Moderator

And back to the other player once again.

Auctioneers will be auctioning off your Look Alike today. Give a Lima Bean Respect today. @Valkyrie has invited us over for Cheddar Cheese Fries and Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the other player once again.

Auctioneers will be auctioning off your Look Alike today. Give a Lima Bean Respect today. @Valkyrie has invited us over for Cheddar Cheese Fries and Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

Thanks for keeping the shiny safe in my absence, Birdy :hug:  Does it count as pineapple upside down cake if I take a pineapple cake and dump it upside down on @wildone the deposed despot's head?  :unsure: 🍰 :joe:  

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

To state the obvious, Happy Easter everyone.

My friend, the Yellow Bat, will be delivering Chocolate Covered Cashews today. Lets celebrate and remember our first day in Kindergarten.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
17 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Happy Easter!  :D  yum!  chocolate covered cashews :joe: 

**Follows behind the Easter Bunny and picks up some 'special' chocolate covered cashews and drops them off to @Valkyrie

:gikkle: :joe: :) :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, wildone said:

**Follows behind the Easter Bunny and picks up some 'special' chocolate covered cashews and drops them off to @Valkyrie

@wildone, those special chocolates were left for you. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

It's a day for the lesser known Girl Scouts Leaders on this Earth Day. Let's celebrate with Jelly Beans.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
6 hours ago, wildone said:

Aww... thanks, deposed despot.  :hug:  It isn't often that Easter falls on the same weekend as 4/20 :P  :joe: 

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphine bird of prey.

To do, or not to do, let's Talk Like Shakespeare today. Take a Chance and let's have a Picnic today. I'll be bringing the desert, Cherry Cheese Cake. We'll also talk about some Lost Dogs.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And that reign only last one hour as the mighty raptor swoops in and takes the shiny back.

This just in, by Telephone, East Meets West and they are serving Zucchini Bread.  Be nice and Hug a Plumber today. Have you had your DNA checked? You can Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work today.

• Site Administrator
11 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And that reign only last one hour as the mighty raptor swoops in and takes the shiny back.

This just in, by Telephone, East Meets West and they are serving Zucchini Bread.  Be nice and Hug a Plumber today. Have you had your DNA checked? You can Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work today.

You forgot the most important day of all!  Today is World Penguin Day :D So that means the shiny is mine all day!  :D  :joe: 

beach running GIF

• Site Moderator

Nothing like stealing the shiny from ones self. I'm taking the shiny back.

South Dakota will be serving Pretzels to everyone today. The Cat/Bird will be celebrating Hairball Awareness day by baby sitting the Kids and Pets today. For Arbor Day, the Arborists will be planting trees with the Audubon society. Then they will go Help Horses.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor while the tired grandpa rests.

Today is the day for Pool Openings. Todays the day to honor one of baseballs greats, not the candy bar, Babe Ruth. Tell a Story about the Devil Dog and maybe you can have some Prime Rib later.