Searching for an old online story

Does anyone remember or read an old online story about 2 boys in a fencing club? It was written in the 2005-2014 time frame by a teen boy. He had cancer and  might have passed away from it. He was a really good author and it was a very sad situation. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I found a link to it from this site. It is not the one by C.S. Pascat.

I can't even rightly remember the name of the story because it's been so long. I thought it might be called "En pointe" or "En garde". It's not showing up in my files but if I can't remember the title or the author's name, it's going to be hard to find. lol

Sorry this is a vague question, but I'm hoping it might trigger someone's memory. Thank you!

Edited by MeghanMM
type correction and info addition

There are two possibilities I can think of.  Both sites I am about to list have similar names.  Both boys died before they were twenty.  I do not know if any of the stories might be what you are looking for.

One of them is  codeysworld dot com.  The other is   codysworld dot com.  They are not the same person.

• Site Administrator

It's not Codey's World. Codey died from the long term effects of a car accident he was in when he was younger, not cancer.

• 6 months later...