It is hard to use this platform!

I cant  choose a story to read based on just the title.  This is all i am getting when i want to choose a story to read.  I would love a listing of stories with a little synopsis of what the story is about.  It may be possible too that i am not very familiar with the platform.  Help.

Hey there @7letcher. Just click on Stories Tab at the top and then on the right side of the page you’ll see various ways to refine your search. You’ll get the information that you’re looking for once you set your parameters.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, 7letcher said:

I cant  choose a story to read based on just the title.  This is all i am getting when i want to choose a story to read.  I would love a listing of stories with a little synopsis of what the story is about.  It may be possible too that i am not very familiar with the platform.  Help.

I’m not sure where you’re looking, so I’m guessing the Story Updates on the Forum home page. If you click on the story title that brings up the home page for that particular story, and that is where you’ll find the story synopsis. 

as @Ron mentioned, the Stories tab is a great way to find stories of your liking. Select the filters that suit your interest and you’ll bring up a list of stories along with a story synopsis and other informative  meta data regarding posted stories. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I would also suggest story reviews to get a grip on content. Most reviewers try hard to give an honest critique without giving spoilers. 

I'd have to agree with that one, try reading reviews. I know when I leave reviews, I try to give enough without giving away any spoilers.

• Like 3