Last Post Wins #50

you shall not pass lord of the rings GIF

You can bring an army against me but you shall not pass even if I end up falling into a very long chasm and you all think I'm dead but really I'm just busy fighting a balrog and we all know what fighting balrogs is like it's just very time consuming and then you need a nap afterwards plus new shiny clothes. And now that I've mentioned shiny clothes let's remember why we're here!

Shiny is still miney. :joe:

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

you shall not pass lord of the rings GIF

You can bring an army against me but you shall not pass even if I end up falling into a very long chasm and you all think I'm dead but really I'm just busy fighting a balrog and we all know what fighting balrogs is like it's just very time consuming and then you need a nap afterwards plus new shiny clothes. And now that I've mentioned shiny clothes let's remember why we're here!

Shiny is still miney. :joe:

Oh look an old wizard.

• Angry 1
9 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

I like when @Wesley8890 responds to me because at the bottom of every message he says that he's my biggest fan. I didn't know I even had any fans, but if he's the biggest that means I have more than one! Thanks for your support. :joe:

Oh no sweetie i say that to everyone. Youre not special. Now if i tied you to a bed and brought out a mallet.....

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 3
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Oh no sweetie i say that to everyone. Youre not spevual. Now if i tied you to a bed and brought out a mallet.....

Wow. Just wow. Going to need therapy after this message. :P :joe:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

The putrid one doesn't realize those are tactical assault penguins specially trained in munitions and explosives.  Bye bye mummy!  :P  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Story Reader said:

Why sue them, give them the chocolate Victoria sandwich sponge cake that @Marty gave to his village laced with rat poison! lol

Mayhap I should point out that the lady is well renowned for her ability at making up lies, as well as a tendency to engage in titty-tattle and the spreading of scandalous false rumours. :yes: 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

your sneaking only lasted for 1 hour.

I'm no sneaker, I will boldly walk in and retrieve what is mine whilst you hovel in the corner :gikkle: 

Mine :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

I fixed your message for you. You're welcome! :joe:

Fix all you want i was busy setting up my new 45" tv. just remember i moonlight as annie wilkes. And annie doesnt like dirty birdies!!

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Fix all you want i was busy setting up my new 45" tv. just remember i moonlight as annie wilkes. And annie doesnt like dirty birdies!!

I swear I shower twice daily so I'm not dirty! :joe:

• Haha 1