Inadvertently Gay, but funny

19 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

So, what era of history did this come from?  The ad and the price are reminiscent of "Parr of Arizona", from whom I acquired a somewhat-suggestive thing or two in the 1960s.  Not that I ever wore them in public of course :blushing:

It seems defo swinging 60s to me 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

**fans self**

"Are those what I think they are . . . ? Shazam!" 

What else would make his pants bulge out like that, unless he's carrying his toys, I mean his tools, in his pockets.  

• Haha 5
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Bill W said:

I wonder if he got the dual meaning his sign had?  It's obvious this place isn't in the Bible Belt or he offend to many people and would probably be picketed by the local churches.  And the minnow shot?  A drink with a live minnow swimming around in it?  I guess to each their own.  

Ha, apparently it's in Missouri!

Now we know what they're hoping to see when they say "Show me." 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, AC Benus said:

oh, darn. I missed it :( 

spacer.png

I guess there's always next year :)

Is that where they're hiding the eggs this year?  That should be interesting, as well as fun to watch! 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

"Yes, real men spray buckshot." 

(preferably at Walmart signs, apparently)

Sometimes I blissfully forget how gender roles were so well spelled out.  A girl in a shop class or a boy in Home Economics was a non-starter.  

That kid has pretty long hair for that day and age.  Obviously gay.  Real men had crew-cuts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2