Inadvertently Gay, but funny

On 5/1/2023 at 3:42 PM, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

"Yes, real men spray buckshot." 

(preferably at Walmart signs, apparently)

I am old enough to remember when action figures started to be produced by the toy companies.  I heard several parents sneer, "Those are just dolls for boys."

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 6:07 PM, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

I know they serve cuts of meat from different parts of the animal, but when did the area around its rectum become a delicacy.  Filet miganus?  I hate to think what they'll use for the beef McNuggets. 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

"Hmm"  **taps chin** "I wonder what the answer could be"

I know it's 'Luck be in the air tonight', but it's ironic that the puzzle worked out that those were the missing letters.  Do you think a crew member arranged that intentionally? 

Edited by Bill W
  • Haha 4
18 hours ago, Bill W said:

I know it's 'Luck be in the air tonight', but it's ironic that the puzzle worked out that those were the missing letters.  Do you think a crew member arranged that intentionally? 

Actually, it can't be == the "i" is already on the board ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Bill W said:

If you look closely, the blank were the I should be in AIR is brighter than than other blanks, which are more grayish in color, so obviously this puzzle was manipulated.  I just double-checked by looking this up online and "LUCK BE IN THE AIR TONIGHT" was the correct solution.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

At last! The title I've been looking for.

I didn't know I just had to go fishing for them.  Damn, and to think of all the time I've been wasting.  

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator
On 5/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, Bill W said:

There are no visuals for this, but back in the 1950s I used to watch a TV show called Andy's Gang.  It starred Andy Devin and there were two puppets that often appeared with him, Froggy and Midnight, the latter being a black cat.  There were always two things about the show that confused me. 

First, Andy would often say, "Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy," and then Froggy would appear by magic, but I always wondered what Froggy's 'magic twanger' was and why and how he was plunking it.  

The other was when Andy would say, "Froggy, get off of Midnight," and then Midnight would respond in a high falsetto voice, "Nice."  Needless to say, I had my own interpretation of what was going on when those things happened.  

https://youtu.be/G6a3fck0NBI

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

"With some gals, it takes a house afire before they get it!"

Did she really think she'd get the inheritance by burying her dad in the garden and setting the house on fire while her mother was sleeping?  That's what it said in her diary - foolish girl.           

I hope I didn't spoil the story for those of you that were planning on reading it.  

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

**Insert joke here**

That's not funny, it's pathetic.  You just can't see the rest of the sign.  It says, 'Iowa Cornhole here .' and that ear of corn actually sticks up above the top of the barrier.  The guy is so big that it's one of the few ways he can have a little fun.  

Edited by Bill W
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Ron said:

Why isn’t there a pregnant Barbie?

Reveal hidden contents

Because Ken came in a different box.

It would be difficult for Ken to get Barbie pregnant when he didn't have a wiener.  It appeared that he had run into Lorena Bobbitt as he was being manufactured.  

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, Bill W said:

It would be difficult for Ken to get Barbie pregnant when he didn't have a wiener.  It appeared that he had run into Lorena Bobbitt as he was being manufactured. 

It seems to me that jokes are best when they are not dissected. Although, Lorena’s last name always seemed to me a little too on-point.🫣

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Ron said:

It seems to me that jokes are best when they are not dissected. Although, Lorena’s last name always seemed to me a little too on-point.🫣

So true. All this time I thought "Bob-it" was the important bit . . . 🤣

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3