Inadvertently Gay, but funny

DrYoungsIdealRectalDilators_Advertisemen

Yes, folks these are for men, and women, too. People have been using these things since 1893. Why Dr. Young himself insisted they were a cure for insanity. Which is not such a crazy idea. You won't be worrying about shit when you use one of these. Get yours today!!!

• Haha 5
20 minutes ago, Ron said:

DrYoungsIdealRectalDilators_Advertisemen

Yes, folks these are for men, and women, too. People have been using these things since 1893. Why Dr. Young himself insisted they were a cure for insanity. Which is not such a crazy idea. You won't be worrying about shit when you use one of these. Get yours today!!!

There's one important detail missing.  What, exactly, are those "four sizes"? 🤔

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

I'm glad that @Bill W pursued the pronunciation angle, as I was already researching it.  At local "NASA presentations", the more "polite" form came to my attention - certainly not what I had learned as a boy.  This link explains all, in much further depth than I would care to repeat here :) 

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/uranus-pronunciation-pronounce-your-anus-urine-us

Edited by Backwoods Boy
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, AC Benus said:

Just what you didn't know you needed: matching terrycloth posing pouch and eye patch. Makes a real "he" outta any man ;)

spacer.png

I think that would be perfect attire for the beach! 

• Haha 5