Inadvertently Gay, but funny

2 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

Looking up that 1982 book on Amazon, either the cover has changed or the picture above has been doctored.  

Were those same two people on the cover?  If so it was probably doctored.  

Edited by Bill W
  • Like 3

@Bill W-- same two people, same pose.   If you look closely at the pic originally posted in the thread, it looks like a magazine photo has been put over part of the original cover.  Look at the edges of the meat part of the photo which seems out of place.  In the cover of the book shown on Amazon, the couple is looking at some kind of photo album or "coffee table" book.  (When I worked in a bookstore, we called large format books designed to be looked at "coffee table" books.)

Edited by ReaderPaul
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

"As far as substitutes go, I guess it's all right....

But I know it won't taste the same!"

No matter what ails you, just rub this on your nuts and your symptoms will disappear.  And possibly your testicles will too, after someone licks off this tasty treat.    

• Haha 4
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Bill W said:

Looks like the candle has a mild case of PD (Peyronie Disease).

I thought Peyronie's Disease was a severe curvature of the erected male protuberance.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ReaderPaul said:

I thought Peyronie's Disease was a severe curvature of the erected male protuberance.

You're correct, but I was trying to add a little humor to the photo.  That's why I said it was a mild case. 

Edited by Bill W
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 5:42 PM, AC Benus said:

spacer.png

Said the man after seeing "Top Gun" for the first time

Or after doing a marathon session watching RuPaul's Drag Race. 

• Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...