HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV!

Davey

Hey! I know i'm a little early for your time sweetie, but its tuesday here so I think that counts :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hbinsc_e0.gif

p.s just cause its tuesday here, doesn't give you present opening rights :P

Love ya

Davey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!!!!! :wizard:

Lot's of :hug: & :wub: is coming your way today.

But I have to ask just one thing 0:)

How does it fell knowing your in the last year before everything drops? :P

I still love you. Dave's right you have to wait till the proper time zone to open your gifts :lmao:

Later

Bardeara :hug::hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG! Thank you guys... and gals ;) too, for taking the time to wish me Happy Birthday! I seriously smiled almost all day, even though I had to go to some boring meeting for work for 4 hours, but it was a fun, kick back day and I got to talk to my favorite people so that's good :2thumbs:

Just an advance warning though... next year, I'm gonna be 28 again cause Natey says I can start going backwards 0:)

SO many hugs to all of you and thanks so much for your friendship and more!

Love, Viv

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

OMG! Thank you guys... and gals ;) too, for taking the time to wish me Happy Birthday! I seriously smiled almost all day, even though I had to go to some boring meeting for work for 4 hours, but it was a fun, kick back day and I got to talk to my favorite people so that's good :2thumbs:

Just an advance warning though... next year, I'm gonna be 28 again cause Natey says I can start going backwards 0:)

SO many hugs to all of you and thanks so much for your friendship and more!

Love, Viv

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Yay!! :2thumbs: So glad you had such a great day, Viv! I can't believe they made you go to a boring meeting on your birthday :( . LOL, I bet you showed them though, smiling anyway :D

Damn right you can!

I'm lopping a year off every five and that way by the time I collect my pension I'll be younger than Robin. :devil:

ohhh clever idea, Rob! I can definitely see a trend like that catching on ;)

Kevin