15 minutes ago, clochette said:

You know what moms do right? They give the fake toy to the younger sibling she them up and let the bigger one have the real toy :P

She'd give you a proper punishment for misbehaving: taking away all your toys. :P 

:joe: mine!

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Mine! :joe: 

Btw @clochette, on Twitter I just stumbled across a scene from the latest season of Elite... and all I could think was, is this really from Elite and not a drilling documentary? :o 

Stop trying to distracted me and go to sleep -_- :P

*puts on cleaning gloves, grabs :joe:and disinfected it thoghoutly* who knows where those hands have been... :unsure:

Mine! :joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

If the Submarine has a yellow screen door on it, don't go aboard. Let the Barber Shop Quartet check it out first. It's Pet Day so let your pet do what it wants too today. During the Fondue Party, music will be provided from the Eight Track Tape

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

There you go again, thinking about my activities. -_-

You need to mind your business GIF :P :joe:

Well I know you and I have a good idea of your activities so all good reasons to be careful and making sure :joe: is disinfected after you -_- :P