30 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yeah I wasnt very impressed either :/

:lol: :joe:

I'm more of a thigh guy, and that guy needs to do some squats or whatever healthy people do. As a proper suggestion from an American, that guy needs to eat more cornbread.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

In honor of the appointed King, @Daddydavek, it's a two day celebration. Yesterday was New Beer's Eve while today is National Beer Day. We'll celebrate with No Housework, Burrito's, and Coffee Cake

BTW, back to me again.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

So Beer Eve yesterday, Beer Day today..

Does that mean it’s Boxing Beer tomorrow?? :huh:  :funny:

Party Smile GIF by Mauro Gatti

Or to spice things up a bit boxing bears day when we get to watch bears fight :gikkle:

Happy Birthday Knockout GIF

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
52 minutes ago, clochette said:

Or to spice things up a bit boxing bears day when we get to watch bears fight :gikkle:

Happy Birthday Knockout GIF

I bet the little blue one uses a bag full of mean ‘n’ sneaky tricks in the ring :angry: :gikkle::glomp:

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Well, at least it's not raining today.

Sorry LBO, no beer boxing today. All Is Ours Today. The Zoo Lovers will be serving us Empanada's today.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Well, at least it's not raining today.

Sorry LBO, no beer boxing today. All Is Ours Today. The Zoo Lovers will be serving us Empanada's today.

Speak for yourself. It's cold and raining here. Forecast is for some snow and strong winds :rolleyes: where are you Spring! 

In honor of all is ours today I'm grabbing :joe: cause it's all mine :P

• Haha 2