• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty BoP once again. 

Today is the Birthday of the most famous character, Mickey Mouse. It's also time for the Great American Smokeout. @Slytherin, @clochette and @Valkyrie will have to fight this one out. It's Princess Day. Who will get that crown for the day. The winner will receive what's left of the Vichyssoise

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

@Slytherin, @clochette and @Valkyrie will have to fight this one out. It's Princess Day. Who will get that crown for the day. The winner will receive what's left of the Vichyssoise

I'm not a random Princess -_- I'm Queen Clo :joe: who rises well above such mud fight -_- 

1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

I'm the true pray for the wicked brendon urie GIF by Panic! At The Disco

I knew you'd claim the princess title :gikkle: tiara suit you well

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor. 

It's time to drag the game out and Play Monopoly today. The Substitute Educator will supply Carbonated Beverage With Caffeine. I think we all know which beverage will be served today. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

The Substitute Educator will supply Carbonated Beverage With Caffeine. I think we all know which beverage will be served today. 

Thats What I Like GIF by Pepsi

It's Pepsi time! You better stay away Zombie :P

Substitute educator... is it a good idea to give it to kids though :unsure: 

:joe:

• Angry 1
30 minutes ago, clochette said:

Substitute educator... is it a good idea to give it to kids though :unsure: 

not if the usual suspects in LPW land fill their little heads with bad stuff - like drinking that evil carbonated brew :angry:  

:joe:  :lol:

• Haha 3