• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

On November 20th, National Absurdity Day reigns supreme. Oddness and weirdness take over. We’re not sure why, but it does. It occur daily here in LPW land. It's Adoption Day and Child Day today so we'll be having Peanut Butter Fudge all around.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

National Absurdity Day reigns supreme. Oddness and weirdness take over. We’re not sure why, but it does. It occur daily here in LPW land.

truth!

a pesky fly 🪰 that dodges every swat :angry: and thinks she’s a queen fly :lol:

a poisoning penguin 🐧 bent on world domination with an “army” of clockwork toys :gikkle:

a blue fluffy toy that scares the bejeebers out of everyone with her glare bear scare stare :o  :funny::funny:

Need I go on? -_-

:joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Zombie said:

truth!

a pesky fly 🪰 that dodges every swat :angry: and thinks she’s a queen fly :lol:

a poisoning penguin 🐧 bent on world domination with an “army” of clockwork toys :gikkle:

a blue fluffy toy that scares the bejeebers out of everyone with her glare bear scare stare :o  :funny::funny:

Need I go on? -_-

Crazy Cat 🐈 just steals 👑 

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Zombie said:

truth!

a sneaky fly 🪰 that dodges every swat :angry: and she’s a queen :joe: :lol:

Need I go on? -_-

Yup, you've forgotten the putridest green Zombie who likes to take pepsi showers :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
On 11/18/2021 at 5:27 AM, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty BoP once again. 

Today is the Birthday of the most famous character, Mickey Mouse. It's also time for the Great American Smokeout. @Slytherin, @clochette and @Valkyrie will have to fight this one out. It's Princess Day. Who will get that crown for the day. The winner will receive what's left of the Vichyssoise

Alright just why the heck couldnt i be a princess???

• Haha 3