2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

It's wear the cheeky fly has landed and he's trying to splat it.

That damm fly such a bad rep for all of us with wings :rolleyes: but hey you know what they say about what attracts flies :whistle:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

That damm fly such a bad rep for all of us with wings :rolleyes: but hey you know what they say about what attracts flies :whistle:

so things with flippers got a good rep? :unsure:  :lol:  :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

If you should see an Owl, it just might be me there to watch as well.

For the kids today, it's National Play with Dad Day. With all the food for today, is there going to be any room for a Parfait? Here's your Shopping Reminder.  For those of us in the US, it's Thanksgiving Day.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor on this, the orginal Black Friday.

I'm just going to post the list today.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Same here! :) 

I've bought teas at the Christmas market. Currently nursing a cup of grilled apple and cinnamon rooibos with real chuncs of apple. It's delicious and smells just like apple crumble!

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, clochette said:

I've bought teas at the Christmas market. Currently nursing a cup of grilled apple and cinnamon rooibos with real chuncs of apple. It's delicious and smells just like apple crumble!

I have never tried rooibos :blushing: must try!  I like black tea 🫖 :) 

9 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

I have never tried rooibos :blushing: must try!  I like black tea 🫖 :) 

I had never tried it either before today and I find it less strong in taste than black tea (even cold it'sno bitter). Plus I've just checked and rooibos is theine free and loose leaves can even be infuse a couple of time per day!

Now give that back :joe: thanks! :P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
32 minutes ago, clochette said:

I had never tried it either before today and I find it less strong in taste than black tea (even cold it'sno bitter). Plus I've just checked and rooibos is theine free and loose leaves can even be infuse a couple of time per day!

Now give that back :joe: thanks! :P

I'll take my 👑 back, whilst your enjoying your 🍵 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1