9 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty Raptor.

It's Georgia Day so grab some Nuts and a Watermelon for today.

"Grab some nuts"... oh so many interesting gifs to choose from... :gikkle:martial arts nut punch GIF

:joe:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Opps! Almost forgot to post this morning.

Here's day for DDK and the Coast Guard. It's National IPA Day. For the rest of us, it's Chocolate Chip Cookie Day

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

I can almost imagine some of the things we'll see today on Nation Underwear Day. Since everyone will be in their underwear today, there will be a Water Balloon fight this afternoon. The Oysters will be joining us at the Clam Bake where we'll be celebrating International Beer Day.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

It's already 76 here at 5 in the morning and a Heat Advisory has been issued for the area. At least it'll be cooler that where DDK is with a heat index of 100.

If they are smart today, the American Family will stay inside and watch movies and/or play games. Sisters share a certain kind of Friendship together and share Raspberries and Creme with us today. Is it going to be a good day to visit a Lighthouse

The shiny is mine now as I snatch it back from the Cat Vamp.

• Like 1