• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor and his fluffy tail feathers.

After our Bowling, DDK will be grilling us Filet Mignon and serving it with Prosecco. The International Left Handers will be hosting a Garage Sale today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's National '45's Day. In honor of Navajo Code Talkers, we'll be having Creamcicle's this afternoon. Alan Hunter was one of the original VJ's when MTV aired. But in this case, V is for Victory. 

• Like 3
On 8/13/2022 at 4:25 AM, TalonRider said:

DDK will be grilling us Filet Mignon and serving it with Prosecco.

:lmao: Sorry I missed the party! 

8 hours ago, TalonRider said:

It's National '45's Day.

In the spirit of those who prevailed during WWII, I'm remembering my dad and 6 uncles who all served and survived to raise families, including me!

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me on a delayed morning.

Magic Matt on SiriusXm Radio is pulling out some oldies on 70's on 7. He's played Maureen McGovern "The Morning After" and "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family.

Not to be confused with Leathercraft Day, it's Lemon Meringue Day. Today might be a good day for some Relaxation.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once more.

It's Airborne Day so why not drop in for a while.  It's my favorite day, Roller Coaster Day. My favorite wood coaster is The Beast.  The drink of the day is Rum, so bottoms up. It's also Tell a Joke Day. I like meeting my boyfriend at 12:59. Why? Because we like the 1 to 1 time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1