• Site Moderator

And back to me on this Command Day, March 4th.

If you can do it, it's Play Outside Day.  It's a day for Son's today. It's time for Marching Music Day.  For this Global Day of Unplugging, we'll have Pound Cake.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Hi everyone, do you remember me :gikkle: 

I made a New Years Resolution not to say anything bad about @Valkyrie, so that kind of eliminated me coming in here :rofl: But, that came to an end like most resolutions. 

Angry Stop GIF by Pudgy Penguins

:joe: IRL, the shiney is still miney 

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the might, majestic Raptor after stealing it from the wild one.

It's a day for all of LPW. It's National Multiple Personality Day. It's also a colorful day when it comes to our treats today. It's National Absinthe Day and National Cheese Doodle Day.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, wildone said:

I made a New Years Resolution not to say anything bad about @Valkyrie, so that kind of eliminated me coming in here :rofl: But, that came to an end like most resolutions. 

Angry Stop GIF by Pudgy Penguins

hahahahahah! 
*hides* :funny:

:joe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Don't forget to visit the Dentist wearing your Red Dress. Todays treats are Frozen Food, Oreo Cookies, and White Chocolate Cheesecake

This coming weekend, we spring forward for the last time. I'll have to check it to make sure, but in the fall we won't fall back.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the raptor again.

It's National Be Heard Day so now hear this. All we have on the list today is Food. First, we'll have a bowl of your favorite Cereal. We'll follow that with Flapjacks your way. For dinner, we'll have Crown Roast of Pork with all the fixens.

• Like 3