• Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Slytherin said:

Animated GIF

:funny:  :joe:

The only thing missing from the veggies was the Roasted Pork.

In celebration of International Womens Day, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day, and National Proofreading Day, Oregan will be serving Peanut Clusters

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, TalonRider said:

The only thing missing from the veggies was the Roasted Pork.

In celebration of International Womens Day, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day, and National Proofreading Day, Oregan will be serving Peanut Clusters

I don’t eat meat -_- I hate carrots :pinch: Don’t like peanuts :P

Snatch!!! :joe:

Sassy Dance GIF by GGKT

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

@Backwoods Boy Reminds me of a video I saw yesterday in Switzerland. There was two Stop signs about 20 feet apart. One at the intersection, the other before it.

It's National Slam the Scam Day. It's World Kidney Day. Get Over It, it's also Barbie Day. It's also National Meatball Day and just for the bear, some made from Crab Meat

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

We're expecting rain again. Some areas, like the Pocono Mountains north of me, might see some snow.

Today might be a good day to Pack Your Lunch. If you think you're hearing pipes today, you could be. It's International Bagpipe Day. The race is on with Mario for the Blueberry Popovers. The local Fox keeps saying that today is Ranch Ice Cream Day but it's not on the Calendar.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator