• Site Moderator

Yes, it's Monday, again.

It's National Start Over Day, so we'll have Veggie Burgers and Gingerbread, all washed down with Moonshine

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Run, run, run as quick as you think.

You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Twink.

If your the twink, that makes me the Daddy of Gingerbread and the true king. 🤴 

Edited by chris191070
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

We'll have Applesauce Cake today in observance of National Day of Sweden. We'll all gather at dusk for a Drive in Movie at LBO's place. 

• Love 2

Swedens 500th Birthday today 🇸🇪

Summer Festival GIF

”Ko-ack-ack-ack
Ko-ack-ack-ack
Ko-ack-ack-ack-ack-a”

That is a small part of the famous song ”små grodorna” or ”the little frogs” :gikkle: 

On midsummer eve many swedes dance around a maypole jumping around like frogs because why not :lol: LBO doesn’t dance :no:-_- 

You are all very welcome :hug: :joe:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to me on this hazy, smoky morning. I won't be going out much after I get back from doing the laundry. Smoke from Canadian wildfires is still making its way down to my area and beyond. It does make for a beautiful sunrise making the sun bright Red.

It's World Caring Day and World Food Safety Day. Oklahoma will be serving Chocolate Ice Cream in observance of National Daniel Boone Day

• Like 1
On 6/6/2023 at 1:05 PM, Slytherin said:

On midsummer eve many swedes dance around a maypole jumping around like frogs because why not :lol:

frogs are green 🐸 

green is good :yes:

:joe: :funny:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

The air quality here is not good due to the smoke from the Quebec wildfires, but it's definitely much worse downstate.  I felt like I was walking through fog after I got out of work, and the whole area smells like a musty campfire.  :(  

Excited Ice Cream GIF

:joe:  

• Sad 4
  • Site Moderator

Health officials in this area are now advising the use of face masks for those in sensitive health groups.

Not much on the list today. World Pet Memorial Day, World Brain Tumor Day, World Ocean's Day, Upsey Daisy Day, Name Your Poison Day, and Best Friends Day

The local Fox says it's Jelly Filled Donut day.