2023/2024 Writing Event - A Tribute to Carlos Hazday - Links Only

• Site Administrator

Long May You Run - A Tribute to Carlos Hazday

Our beloved Carlos had a tradition of posting something new for his readers to enjoy on January first.  It was a great way to ring in the new year.  In this vein, we thought it would be fitting to feature a tribute to him on January 1, 2024. 

Anyone is welcome to contribute a story, letter, poem, or whatnot on a topic that resonates with them with respect to Carlos, be it bikes, tattoos, Florida, politics, writing, or something else. The rules are simple:

No minimum length

One submission per author, containing one chapter, or one prologue plus one chapter.

The usual GA content guidelines do apply. Please use appropriate genres, tags, and story/chapter notes as applicable for your submission along with any message you wish to add to your tribute. 

Post the link to the completed submission in this thread.

DO NOT SET THE PUBLISH DATE/TIME!  I will do this when I create the blog entry. 

Due date to post link to thread is December 27, 2023 by 12:00 AM EST. 

***Please keep this thread for submission links ONLY.  I will create a separate discussion thread.  This will likely be a popular event, so I really don't want to search for links through pages of discussion.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I meant to have this thread close tonight, but did the date/time wrong :facepalm: If anyone has something they wanted to contribute, please PM me and I will include it.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3