[Jack Frost] Moving On

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandra, I agree! Take it from me. It's a mental thing. It was going on two years since I had written anything, but now that I'm writing again, I'm hooked. You can get there too, Jack. :)

• Site Administrator

Can I join in on the new chapter craving?? I love this story, would love to see more. What do you say Jack??? ;)

Can I join in on the new chapter craving?? I love this story, would love to see more. What do you say Jack??? ;)

Of course you can. The more the merrier. We all want more!
  • 2 months later...

Loved this story, read it through in a day. I'm very disappointed that it seems to have been abandonded, though. Just my luck, when will I learn to not read a story that isn't finished? :wacko:

Loved all the French, although my school French isn't enough for all this Quebecois! :P

Anyway, hope to one day see a continuation.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

snickers! That I did. Though as he put the original comment on my profile and anyone can read it there technically he ratted himself out. I am just calling for reinforcements to make him actually post the chapter he has written! Evil man, post already!

Ironically, I will meet him tomorrow (my last day of the visit in Montreal) climbing/visiting the Mont-Royal, so let me see if I can pest him to post a new chapter of Moving On sooner than usual or I can tell him to delay it by a year :P My choice, my rules hehehe

• Site Administrator

One of these days, in some painful way, you will both suffer, Rakuten. Suffer greatly, I say! Post already Jack. Don't make me be nice to you in public and ruin your image!

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, mental torture is just one of my speciality. :D

It'll be out soon enough. I just need to look at my previous chapters and fix any holes (there were some).

You'll just have to wait a bit longer... hehehehe

Is there going to be more Adrian? :crosses fingers:

Looking back at this story I really enjoyed reading it the first time and still do refreshing my self on these chapters. I'm

also curious about where this story's going next.

• 3 months later...