Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

Since you're CJ's editor, and since the last chapter is due to go up next week, I'm assuming that you've seen the last chapter already....

So, would you care to clarify if this was your vote for what you believe has happened, or for what you wished had happened (since I'm guessing you already know the answer as to what CJ has written)?

Graeme, you are assuming that I sent Emoe a coherent chapter. :lol:

Just a guess, but I think Emoe uses the same guidelines I do when I see a chapter before the release date; I comment in the thread about what I was thinking at the time I read the chapter under discussion. :)

BTW, I am neither confirming nor denying anything it Emoe's comment. :)

Perhaps now would be a good time to release the name of the final chapter? It's "Vengeance".

I'll even release the name of the epilogue; it's called "Epilogue". :sheep:

Perhaps now would be a good time to release the name of the final chapter? It's "Vengeance".

I'll even release the name of the epilogue; it's called "Epilogue". :sheep:

But, Master... You cannont release this information, just as you promised you would not tell anyone about the new story I may or may not be writing and looking for editors for... 0:)

But, Master... You cannont release this information, just as you promised you would not tell anyone about the new story I may or may not be writing and looking for editors for... 0:)

:o Minion? :blink: Master? Does anybody know what happens to a goats head when it swells?

and then there is this rumour of a link, which leads to nowhere... Sorta like Doors in te Winchester Castle.

I'd say more... including the littany of explatives that flew from my mouth upon reading that final scene. Alas, this community has standards 0:)

:o Minion? :blink: Master? Does anybody know what happens to a goats head when it swells?

and then there is this rumour of a link, which leads to nowhere... Sorta like Doors in te Winchester Castle.

I'd say more... including the littany of explatives that flew from my mouth upon reading that final scene. Alas, this community has standards 0:)

Actually, I am quite aware of what happens when a goat's head swells, somebody gets a little more horn. :nuke:

I fixed the sig, it now properly links to my now posted (was draft only) blog 0:)

Lastly, Shadow... :blink:

Since you're CJ's editor, and since the last chapter is due to go up next week, I'm assuming that you've seen the last chapter already....

So, would you care to clarify if this was your vote for what you believe has happened, or for what you wished had happened (since I'm guessing you already know the answer as to what CJ has written)?

Graeme, I fear it best that I defer to my current siggie which I insert for postarity now since I've been known to change it on occassion...

It is said that H. L. Mencken answered all his mail, pleasant or unpleasant, with just one line:

You may be right.

Beee... beee....

It very funny :angry: and I suppose the last word of it will be "END" :lol: .

You cann't expect anything else from a goat :wacko:

Actually, given the goat adds the world's longest footer to each chapter, you can pretty much bet the last word will be James - just like every other chapter in the story! :2thumbs:

Greetings, oh anonymous beta reader!

But if you didn't like the final scene, you shouldn't have made me do it like that. :P

Actually, I am quite aware of what happens when a goat's head swells, somebody gets a little more horn. :nuke:

I fixed the sig, it now properly links to my now posted (was draft only) blog 0:)

Lastly, Shadow... :blink:

:lol:

Yes, the Shadowy one is trying to avoid the blame. Shame on him!

I'd suspect CJ to send four different versions of the next chapter to his team: one with the Hawaii FBI agent as the rescuer, one with Eric, one with Betty, one with Jacobs, and one with Sue Ellen.

Now why didn't I think of that? :devil:

Beee... beee....

It very funny :angry: and I suppose the last word of it will be "END" :lol: .

You cann't expect anything else from a goat :wacko:

Okay, who leaked the ending? :lmao:

:sheep:

Actually, given the goat adds the world's longest footer to each chapter, you can pretty much bet the last word will be James - just like every other chapter in the story! :2thumbs:

:P

World's longest footer? Awww.. But most of it is just credits to those who contribute... Plus me begging for feedback, of course. ROFL

BTW, a story update:

I may not be posting ch 38 and the epilogue on Tuesday as scheduled. It might be posted early instead. I can't guarantee when yet, but it could be this weekend. It all depends on a few things, I'm not just dragging my feet here. My sincere apologies to those who would have preferred a longer wait.

As soon as it's up, I'll post a link to the new location in this thread... :D

:whistle:

I may not be posting ch 38 and the epilogue on Tuesday as scheduled. It might be posted early instead. I can't guarantee when yet, but it could be this weekend. It all depends on a few things, I'm not just dragging my feet here. My sincere apologies to those who would have preferred a longer wait.

Damn! Yuri is indeed persuasive! There must have been some bleating in Arizona; I had told him not to hurt your hooves, it's difficult enough for you to type. Of course, you know he'll be back if the outcome of you little encounter is not entirely satisfactory.

I'd suspect CJ to send four different versions of the next chapter to his team: one with the Hawaii FBI agent as the rescuer, one with Eric, one with Betty, one with Jacobs, and one with Sue Ellen.

Lets see... Four different versions...

1. Hawaii FBI agent Bob

2. Eric

3. Betty

4. Jacobs

5. Sue Ellen

hmm, yup that's four!

Lets see... Four different versions...

1. Hawaii FBI agent Bob

2. Eric

3. Betty

4. Jacobs

5. Sue Ellen

hmm, yup that's four!

:lmao:

Bondwriter! Shame on you... I'm the one who's supposed to be unable to count! :P

The Eric Lovers, and now the CJ worshipers... I'm surrounded by the forces of evil. The Sue Ellen alternative is SO secret that it doesn't come up into the count. So, that's four, even once you make up your little list. I thought it was obvious to anybody with a little knowledge in cliffhangers and evil plots, which you guys amply qualify in, despite your denials. I do not act in bad faith, I usually admit I'm wrong, but this time, I'm right, you guys just don't use a proper frame of reference. *dials Yuri so he stays in Arizona a bit longer to check on other people*

*dials Yuri so he stays in Arizona a bit longer to check on other people*

*Hangs up the phone, wiping the last bit of spittle from my lips.* Damn, speaking Russian is tough after having wild and crazy... I wonder if Yuri got all that?

*sends email to confirm that Yuri is to backtrack Bondwriter's email ISP, and 'take care of him' like he took care of me... :lmao:

PS. Bond... Have fun! :2thumbs:

----------------------------

WOOT, post number 50!

Edited by Cu Aillie
World's longest footer? Awww.. But most of it is just credits to those who contribute... Plus me begging for feedback, of course. ROFL

And us hard-working slaves appreciate that, boss! B)

*sends email to confirm that Yuri is to backtrack Bondwriter's email ISP, and 'take care of him' like he took care of me...

I thought Yuri and Bondwriter were old friends :blink: so Yuri should know right where to lay his hands on Bondwriter *double entendre intended* :P

I thought Yuri was a japanese word! :wacko:

So the last chapter is called 'Vengence'. Oh my... Oh no.... can it... :lmao: CJ is going to write how he's going to settle the score with Bondy! So War between Arizona and Paris? :o:o

Rambling Ieshwar :blink:

*Hangs up the phone, wiping the last bit of spittle from my lips.* Damn, speaking Russian is tough after having wild and crazy... I wonder if Yuri got all that?

*sends email to confirm that Yuri is to backtrack Bondwriter's email ISP, and 'take care of him' like he took care of me... :lmao:

PS. Bond... Have fun! :2thumbs:

WOOT, post number 50!

What the f...? The weaselly Russian had me transfer $5,000 for providing my target with sexual favors? Where are honest, hard-working hitmen when you need them? I'll have to change my contacts again!

Well, Emoe & Ieshwar, thanks for wishing me the best. This is quite needed in this thread full of evil Arizonians.

What the f...? The weaselly Russian had me transfer $5,000 for providing my target with sexual favors? Where are honest, hard-working hitmen when you need them? I'll have to change my contacts again!

Well, Emoe & Ieshwar, thanks for wishing me the best. This is quite needed in this thread full of evil Arizonians.

You didn't read the article in the posting did you? He was a "Hit" man :ph34r: , and I tell ya what he "hit" me over and over and over, all night long... :D

I think I enjoyed it quite a bit, that is until I got the fleas :blink: . Gotta tell him to bath first between clients. :sheep:

:pissed: I take offense at that!

:P

Sorry not to have mentioned the evil Southern Californians...

You didn't read the article in the posting did you? He was a "Hit" man :ph34r: , and I tell ya what he "hit" me over and over and over, all night long... :D

I think I enjoyed it quite a bit, that is until I got the fleas :blink: . Gotta tell him to bath first between clients. :sheep:

So much money for a dirty whore... What has this world come down to?

Post-modern moral relativity does screw up some minds, doesn't it? You're right, Thaddeus is only ethics-challenged, and Sheriff Johnson honesty-impaired.

True but those are both arizonian's they can in no way be compared to Californians, we're a better breed of evil out here. All I have to say to give creedence to my claim, Agents nuff said :P

ROFL! Seducing Bondwriter's nefarious agent, eh?

you say evil like its a bad thing...

Ahhh, he's admitting his true nature! The enormity has spoken! :P

Post-modern moral relativity does screw up some minds, doesn't it? You're right, Thaddeus is only ethics-challenged, and Sheriff Johnson honesty-impaired.

See? I told you it was all shadowgod's fault...

True but those are both arizonian's they can in no way be compared to Californians, we're a better breed of evil out here. All I have to say to give creedence to my claim, Agents nuff said :P

Hrmmm, well, I can't match you in eeevilness, that's for sure! :P

BTW, my new website is up, and FTL 38 and the epilogue are on it: http://cjames.gayauthors.org/index.htm :music:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..