Happy Birthday, Colinian

Graeme

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday, Colin!

Another year of teenager-hood down, with a few more to go :P

I hope you have a great day, mate!

:hug::2thumbs::2thumbs::music::music: :king: :king: :music::music::2thumbs::2thumbs::hug:

Hey Colin,

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Have a wizzo day, and may everything you wish for yourself come true ... unless someone offers you a Monkey's paw, in which case say no. Or a condo in the Bahamas for $50. That's probably dubious too.

Did I say Happy Birthday?

Happy birthday!!!! So, I hope something absolutely kickass happens on your b-day, since everyone deserves a kickass event on their special day. Seventeen is a pretty cool age, too. :D Go blow on a candle or something! teehee, blow...

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate all of the happy birthday wishes! Glad to be here, glad to know such a great group of people.

Now that I'm 17, one of my granddad's favorite apothegms is going to apply to me: "After 16 it's all down hill."

Being 17 means I've started on that slippery slope to (NOI!) old age, disillusionment, depravity, and debauchery. That's not good. Hmm, on second thought, maybe debauchery ain't so bad! :P

Colin (still a :boy: )