OK, what's this mean: I scored 50 on the female side! HTF did that happen? I guess I'm just one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's "girly boys" after all! :wub:

I scored 100 on "spot the difference" -- I have no idea how I did that. Luck. But that really pushed me to the female side. Foo!

I scored 18 out of 20 on "systemising" -- that's pretty male.

I scored 10 out of 10 on "eyes" -- they say that's female.

My ring and index fingers are the same length on each hand (but the two hands are different) -- they say that's female.

They say my "Faces" preference is for feminine -- so I like twinks! So shoot me! My BF is a twink, and I like him that way!!

I scored 15 words for "grey" and 11 words for "happy" -- they say that's female.

I was right in the middle on the Ultimatum, asking for

I scored 0, right in the middle... Seems I am a fairly even mixture of male and female brain. Hmmm, I'm also ambidextrous and bisexual... seems someone couldn't make up his or her mind.

• Site Administrator
What does "ambidextrous" mean?

The serious answer -- able to use your left and right hand equally well (eg. writing, eating, playing sport)

The non-so-serious answer -- able to amuse yourself with either hand :2thumbs:

This was fun and funny. I'm going to have Chris and Doug take it tomorrow. And I'll take it again, tomorrow afternoon, when I'm not as tired as I am right now. And I'm not going to take the results seriously, no matter how they turn out.

Colin :boy:

Chris scored 50 Male. Doug scored 50 Male. I figured that if I took it again since I know some of the answers and what they're looking for it would be skewed. So I didn't bother. :P

Colin :boy:

• 4 months later...

Eh... I'm sure I done this before, but I can't remember anything about it. SO, my new results are, 50 on the Female side. :D

Krista

Hmm, I know I've taken this test before too...thought I also posted my results. Seems I didn't. I may retake it and post then, but I don't feel like it right now. If I remember correctly I was "well balenced" between the sexes.

They say my "Faces" preference is for feminine -- so I like twinks! So shoot me! My BF is a twink, and I like him that way!!

LOL, twinks are definitely my preferred type too. I also like shorter, more "slight" guys.

I scored 0, right in the middle... Seems I am a fairly even mixture of male and female brain. Hmmm, I'm also ambidextrous and bisexual... seems someone couldn't make up his or her mind.

LOL, I wouldn't worry about someone not being able to make up their mind. Those are all traits I personally find very useful and valuable. LOL, best to keep your options open :P

I'll retake/post later

Have an awesome day all,

Kevin

I got 25 on the female side. It was mostly on acount of remembering which items got swaped around in that picture (ironing board, lamp, plant, etc.). I have a pretty good memory of where things are in space since I have a huge mess in my room and the lamp is not right next to the door.

One thing I wonder about is the word test. We are all interested in writing so wouldn't that make the word association thing easy and shift us all to the more feminine side? Also, what if you have trouble telling your left from your right? Does the thumb thing really count?

Can you tell I'm a science nerd yet?

Anyway, it was fun. Femanine faces are cute.

Thanks for posting this.

• Site Administrator
One thing I wonder about is the word test. We are all interested in writing so wouldn't that make the word association thing easy and shift us all to the more feminine side?

It's been a while since I took the test, but I remember I did poorly on the word test. I took it too literally, and didn't think laterally enough to come up with lots of words. I only managed to do that later. I suspect that is why it played into the masculine side for me.

I'm a ZERO!

sighs...

Angles

Your score: 15 out of 20

Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20

Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20

Spot the difference

Your score: 43%

Average score for men: 39%

Average score for women: 46%

Hands

You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.

Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 3 out of 20

Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20

Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 7 out of 20

Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20

Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

Eyes

Your score: 4 out of 10

Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10

Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10

Fingers

Right Hand: 1.05

Left Hand: 1.02

Average ratio for men: 0.982

Average ratio for women: 0.991

Faces

Your choices suggest you prefer more masculine faces.

3D shapes

Your score: 10 out of 12

Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12

Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

Words

Your score: you associated 13 word(s) with A and you named 6 word(s) that mean B.

Average score for men: 11.4 words total

Average score for women: 12.4 words total

hum this is interesting....

• 3 weeks later...