[NickolasJames8] What's The Difference Between Me and You Removed

What's The Difference Between Me and You? is no longer availible online. I appologize to my readers for this, but the actions of one weirdo has made this necessary. I didn't mind sharing my life in words, and I knew there was a possibility of something like this happening, but I also promised myself and others that if it did, I'd take the story down. Anyway, the good news is that I have a bunch of other stuff to read, and the anthology os on its way :) .

Thank you to everyone who's ever read my story. It was the first story I had ever written, and I poured my heart and soul into it, so it's really a sad day for me that I have to take it down. The thing is, though, I have to think about my privacy and the privacy of my family. Please check out my other stuff and hopefully, you'll find something to enjoy :)

Kisses

Nick

• Site Administrator

I'm so sorry to hear this, Nick. However, your privacy and that of your family is more important, so I look forward to seeing new stuff in the future.

~hugs~

Graeme :)

What's The Difference Between Me and You? is no longer availible online. I appologize to my readers for this, but the actions of one weirdo has made this necessary.

Nick, I'm really sorry to hear this. NOBODY should be made to feel uncomfortable, and I'm sickened to hear that this has happened.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and comments and especially your support. Taking it down was painful for me but I know I had to do it, and I know it's for the best.....

The good news is I have a plan :pickaxe: ......I was in the middle of working on the second book of this series when this all happened, but there might be a way I can still post it....also, I'm going to work with my beta readers and hopefully I can get some help from my editor, THE GREAT TALONRIDER!!!!!, to rearrange some things in Book 1 and make it a little less personal so i can get it posted again....that way I'll be weirdo free :)

So maybe instead of goodbye to What's The Difference, we can say, see you soon, biatch!! Well, maybe you won't call the story a biatch, but you know what I mean right ?

• Site Moderator

Nick and I have talked about this and it is sad that crap like this happens.

And Nick, what you have under your avatar had me ROTFLMAO when I read it.

Jan

Nick, I wrote way back about a year ago i imagine to say how much I enjoyed the story but have only been online intermittantly over the last few months and probably less soon..( Aside now i know why I dont write.. run on sentences and inability to carry a thought through beginning, middle, and ending). Umm well sorry for your fears or threats. I hope I can someday finish the story. Pax, Steve