Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

3000 posts - Congrats to C James

I waited all night for this...it's 5am now and the day has finally come. :D

I hereby congratulate one of the our postwhores for reaching the 3000 mark...

C James!!!

Now simple word "postwhore" doesn't fit him now. So I have to make up a new name...

I'm going to start calling you Postpimp.

Geez...it only took you less than a year for you to reach that mark. It would be no surprise if you reach 4000 in four months. :blink:

I told you I was watching you...I'm so glad I didn't go to bed when you reached 3000 mark. Nice try, silly goat. :P

C James!!!

Now simple word "postwhore" doesn't fit him now. So I have to make up a new name...

I'm going to start to call you Postpimp, king of all postwhores.

Geez...it only took you less than a year for you to reach that mark. It would be no surprise if you reach 4000 in four months. :blink:

I told you I was watching you...I'm so glad I didn't go to bed when you reached 3000 mark. Nice try, silly goat. :P

All this and he's 11 days shy of his 1 year aniversery... So can the 6000th be so far off??

Congrats CJ!

Steve

C James!!!

I'm going to start calling you Postpimp.

I was trying to sneak by without being noticed... and made it, for about 20 seconds. :lmao:

You got me Jack! :sheep:

All this and he's 11 days shy of his 1 year aniversery... So can the 6000th be so far off??

Congrats CJ!

Steve

Ummm... I think this is where I usually remind everyone that I almost never post? 0:)

It's like this, ya see... My registration date is innacurate. I only post about once a month, so I registered here at GA on Feb 15th, 1706.

congratulations CJ

But please explain me something :

your profile says : 6 posts per day. But : 15.02.06 till 3.02.07 makes 353 days

3002 posts in 353 day makes 8.5 posts a day. Does the GA computer calculate wrong ?

BTW, supposing you stay at your computer 9 hours per day (37.5 % of a day) you post in average a little less than once per hour!

Somebody better introduced than me should really annonce you in the Guinness book of records. see here

Edit :

Hey somebody red my post and corrected your profile (now 8 posts a day)

Edited by old bob

Old Bob's comment triggers a few thoughts.

This cannot be happening. This is a superhuman feat. Hence, let us think rationally and see what possible, plausible explanations can be given.

1/ CJames is in league with the Devil. Hence the hooves, the fact he almost never sleeps, his uncanny ability to post. I'd tend to reject this first hypothesis, since there is no evidence of such an embodiment of evil existing. Evil doesn't need it/ him to flourish, obviously.

2/ CJames is a robot. As these robot spammers, he's a piece of cleverly programmed computer software. If this hypothesis is a reality, then it must be part of a secret government program. And these people are good. Way good.

3/ CJames is an actual man, who's in the process of testing some forum invasion software. Clues: the repetition of some message (I'm just a shy, quiet lurker) that could be automatically generated. Maybe this software also allows for a participation in games. For instance, in the Person Below Me, the software has a number of sentences already made, that it posts at appropriate moments. Then the human being behind it does customize other messages a computer couldn't produce.

4/ None of the above. CJames actually exists and did all of the 3000 posts. Back to square one, but the enigma remains.

Congrats, CJ!

(Pushes out the temptation to reset his post count to 2999)

your profile says : 6 posts per day. But : 15.02.06 till 3.02.07 makes 353 days

3002 posts in 353 day makes 8.5 posts a day. Does the GA computer calculate wrong ?

BTW, supposing you stay at your computer 9 hours per day (37.5 % of a day) you post in average a little less than once per hour!

Somebody better introduced than me should really annonce you in the Guinness book of records. see here

Sometimes the forums will get behind on correcting it. As far as I know, Myr and I can't change his PPD average.

Joe

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, CJ!

:music::music::music::music::music:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Old Bob's comment triggers a few thoughts.

This cannot be happening. This is a superhuman feat. Hence, let us think rationally and see what possible, plausible explanations can be given.

1/ CJames is in league with the Devil. Hence the hooves, the fact he almost never sleeps, his uncanny ability to post. I'd tend to reject this first hypothesis, since there is no evidence of such an embodiment of evil existing. Evil doesn't need it/ him to flourish, obviously.

2/ CJames is a robot. As these robot spammers, he's a piece of cleverly programmed computer software. If this hypothesis is a reality, then it must be part of a secret government program. And these people are good. Way good.

3/ CJames is an actual man, who's in the process of testing some forum invasion software. Clues: the repetition of some message (I'm just a shy, quiet lurker) that could be automatically generated. Maybe this software also allows for a participation in games. For instance, in the Person Below Me, the software has a number of sentences already made, that it posts at appropriate moments. Then the human being behind it does customize other messages a computer couldn't produce.

4/ None of the above. CJames actually exists and did all of the 3000 posts. Back to square one, but the enigma remains.

I still prefer the theory I put forward when he reached 2000 posts -- he's an alien goat that doesn't need sleep. :P

• Site Administrator

I don't generally go out of my way to post a lot. If I did, nothing would ever get done. :P

Wow, thanks everyone!

I'm working on the Fairy Tales anthology entries, Plus I'm real-world working today, and I have some projects to get done, as well as some writing.

Myr, thank you for creating this wonderful place. It's like having a second family. :great:

Speaking of this wonderful place, I have a request: Please, everyone, if you can, check out the link in my sig that says "support GA". GA is having a fund drive, and the closing date is Feb 27th.

Thanks again everyone, this has really made my day. :)

CJ :boy:

Edited by C James
Speaking of this wonderful place, I have a request: Please, everyone, if you can, check out the link in my sig that says "support GA". GA is having a fund drive, and the closing date is Feb 27th.

Using your fame to squeeze money out of us? :o

Sadly I'm broke...so I can't give away any money. Not even a twoonie. :angry:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..