[Krista] Roommates (Complete)

I finally got around to reading this story. I mean, Krista, how long back was it when I said that I really wanted to read it? Yeah, quite some time back, if I remember correctly.

Well, what do I say about this story? I mean, I think the fact that it got the Best Promising/Shared Hosted Story Award for 2007 speaks volumes for how well received this story is.

I really liked this story, not only because it was simple and easy to read, but because it showed an aspect of human nature that we all see, but take for granted. I mean, we always overlook the obvious, and try to look for the non-obvious in the most precarious of locations. I really wanted to whack Will for his blindness, but at the same time hug him.. :lol:

Brett is an awesome character and has been portrayed beautifully. He is, as I would say, perfect!! :wub: I really liked the way you showed the change in opinion Will has about his sister and that he regretted not being close to her earlier. This is something, I think, all siblings should realize. :)

All in all, this was a fun read for me, Krista. Thanks a ton for sharing this wonderful story with us.

BeaStKid :devil:

I finally got around to reading this story. I mean, Krista, how long back was it when I said that I really wanted to read it? Yeah, quite some time back, if I remember correctly.

Well, what do I say about this story? I mean, I think the fact that it got the Best Promising/Shared Hosted Story Award for 2007 speaks volumes for how well received this story is.

I really liked this story, not only because it was simple and easy to read, but because it showed an aspect of human nature that we all see, but take for granted. I mean, we always overlook the obvious, and try to look for the non-obvious in the most precarious of locations. I really wanted to whack Will for his blindness, but at the same time hug him.. :lol:

Brett is an awesome character and has been portrayed beautifully. He is, as I would say, perfect!! :wub: I really liked the way you showed the change in opinion Will has about his sister and that he regretted not being close to her earlier. This is something, I think, all siblings should realize. :)

All in all, this was a fun read for me, Krista. Thanks a ton for sharing this wonderful story with us.

BeaStKid :devil:

Aww thanks BK for reading this story. :wub:

Aww thanks BK for reading this story. :wub:

I promised you I would...Now be a sweet lady and finish Are You Christian as well... :) I am reading Something Unexpected at the moment. Expect a nice review for it once I am done... Oh and one for Good Guys Finish Last as well... ;)

I promised you I would...Now be a sweet lady and finish Are You Christian as well... :) I am reading Something Unexpected at the moment. Expect a nice review for it once I am done... Oh and one for Good Guys Finish Last as well... ;)

OH! I cannot wait, read FASTER. :) .. lol. Take your time, I am looking forward to your reviews. I am 'planning' to work on AYC soon enough.. lol. If I must. 0:)

OH! I cannot wait, read FASTER. :) .. lol. Take your time, I am looking forward to your reviews. I am 'planning' to work on AYC soon enough.. lol. If I must. 0:)

I finished SU today.... so watch out for a nice review... :)

Krista, I feel like kissing you! I finally read the last chapter! It was...WOW! Brett is such a darling. I liked Cole too. Thanks God, Will finally came back to Brett. Or else, I would have kicked him.

My most sincere and huge Thank You for writing this WOW story!

Take care,

Ieshwar

Krista, I feel like kissing you! I finally read the last chapter! It was...WOW! Brett is such a darling. I liked Cole too. Thanks God, Will finally came back to Brett. Or else, I would have kicked him.

My most sincere and huge Thank You for writing this WOW story!

Take care,

Ieshwar

Lol. Thanks for reading Ieshwar! Glad you liked the story.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished reading it myself. I thought it was a nice story. I found myself from the beginning wanting Brett and Will to finally get together. Will's oblivious was just too damn cute. Anyway, the ending made me smile. :)

I just finished reading it myself. I thought it was a nice story. I found myself from the beginning wanting Brett and Will to finally get together. Will's oblivious was just too damn cute. Anyway, the ending made me smile. :)

Aww thanks for reading Tim. :) I'm glad you liked the ending as well. And, all that and no evil cliffhangers. :P

Aww thanks for reading Tim. :) I'm glad you liked the ending as well. And, all that and no evil cliffhangers. :P

Sometimes I prefer there cliffhangers not being in a story. Besides, the whole waiting for Brett and Will to get together was a cliffhanger that lasted from the beginning to the end. :P

Sometimes I prefer there cliffhangers not being in a story. Besides, the whole waiting for Brett and Will to get together was a cliffhanger that lasted from the beginning to the end. :P

:lol: I've also noticed that cliffhangers don't have the same issues when the story's all posted!

It was not! Promise. 0:)

:lol: I've also noticed that cliffhangers don't have the same issues when the story's all posted!

Lol.. you have a point Steph.. haha.

I don't know where my head was at. For some reason I thought I had already read all of Roommates, but it turns out I didn't! I have memory issues apparently.

Anyway, I read the ending and I thought it was fantastic! Throughout the story I wasn't so sure if whether or not Will and Brett would end up together. I mean, I knew something was bugging Brett and that it definitely had to do with Will, but there weren't enough communication between the two of them. And then Will seemed so emphatic that he and Brett weren't right for each other.

That made the ending that much sweeter, with Brett having Will's favorite dinner and dessert ready, confessing his feelings, and than that waiter guy having to tell Will that Will was in love. THat was unique. What a stubborn butt!

It looks good for the future, with Will's parents accepting his coming out, and then Brett and Will being together. It seems Brett made a lot of changes in his life in order to be with Will, so I have faith they'd work out.

Great job Krista!

I really want to read more of "Are you Christian?"

Here's to hoping you'll work on that next... :D

I don't know where my head was at. For some reason I thought I had already read all of Roommates, but it turns out I didn't! I have memory issues apparently.

Anyway, I read the ending and I thought it was fantastic! Throughout the story I wasn't so sure if whether or not Will and Brett would end up together. I mean, I knew something was bugging Brett and that it definitely had to do with Will, but there weren't enough communication between the two of them. And then Will seemed so emphatic that he and Brett weren't right for each other.

That made the ending that much sweeter, with Brett having Will's favorite dinner and dessert ready, confessing his feelings, and than that waiter guy having to tell Will that Will was in love. THat was unique. What a stubborn butt!

It looks good for the future, with Will's parents accepting his coming out, and then Brett and Will being together. It seems Brett made a lot of changes in his life in order to be with Will, so I have faith they'd work out.

Great job Krista!

I really want to read more of "Are you Christian?"

Here's to hoping you'll work on that next... :D

Thanks for liking Roommates Tiff! :wub: I liked writing it. :)

Sadly AYC is still on hold though.. lol. I am currently working on other things.

hey Krista, your stories are all amazing I started with Are you Christian but found out you hadnt finished so i read all your other stories and they are great, how you bring readers into the characters lives and show there true emotions i have to say the story about Andy has been my favorite untill you finish AYC because that was has such a great beginning. Well keep up the good work. :D:D

hey Krista, your stories are all amazing I started with Are you Christian but found out you hadnt finished so i read all your other stories and they are great, how you bring readers into the characters lives and show there true emotions i have to say the story about Andy has been my favorite untill you finish AYC because that was has such a great beginning. Well keep up the good work. :D:D

Aww, thanks for reading my stories and I'm glad that you enjoyed them so far. :)

Welcome to GayAuthors!! :)

Guest southga0069

i have read everything you have written, even way back on nifty. you are an amazing writer :worship: , can't wait for more.

i have read everything you have written, even way back on nifty. you are an amazing writer :worship: , can't wait for more.

Aww thanks! I'm glad you've kept up with me too.. lol.. I've not posted to Nifty for a long time.. :*)

I hope to have a few new things ready in a couple of weeks. :)

Hey Krista,

thought i'd pop in to say I finished roomates and I loved it :wub:

You're an amazing writer and really keep up the good work :)

See you in chat... where I shall turn you green :P

Thanks Eric! :) I liked writing Roommates it was the dose of freshness that I needed to get back into the writing scene. :)

Ttyl!

Krista,

I have just read Roommates. It is a wonderful story with a happy ending...just what I needed.

Thanks.

Aww, Thanks Mike. I'm glad you read Roommates and liked the happy ending. Sometimes I just feel like letting the love happen. :wub: Lol.

• 9 months later...