Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Show yourself?

MMandM

I'm sucking on a cough lolly, hence the slightly awkward expression.

My hair is also pretty messy since it rained on me today. Oh well, tada!

Posted Image

Camera Quality = awful

Oh lala. Hot stuff. If I were 25 years youger I would be making comments about that lolly :)

Awhhh!!! What happened?

Well, when I got them, the piercing needle was too small. Anyway, stupid me got it done the same day I had a job interview. So, I had to take them out. So, I had them out pretty much the whole day, and they basically healed up. I decided that I'll just get them redone, but bigger. And not on a day where I have a job interview lol :)

Eh, I promised a friend *glares dirtily at niels* that I would put up a pic of me..but since the camera and I have a long-standing feud that goes wayyyy back, this is the only photo I found that was acceptable. Ironically, it's the photo on a security key card that was taken in a rush just a few days back.

Disclaimer: View at your own risk, any nightmares suffered as a result is not my fault. :P

post-11883-033390900 1281521279.jpg

Eh, I promised a friend *glares dirtily at niels* that I would put up a pic of me..but since the camera and I have a long-standing feud that goes wayyyy back, this is the only photo I found that was acceptable. Ironically, it's the photo on a security key card that was taken in a rush just a few days back.

Disclaimer: View at your own risk, any nightmares suffered as a result is not my fault. :P

I'm glad I did make you promise! :D You look cute ;)

Typical Nephy, mind in the gutter :lol:

It's where it feels at home :)

Easy there Nephy!

There IS the calendar thingie to think about. hehe

What calendar thingie? I'm confused but nothing new there so it doesnt bother me..... confused and in the gutter that's me :)

^_^

GULP I'm keeping quiet about this one.

As I said in the gallery I don't beleive for one minute that this is your best photo, these kind of photos never are. I think you're far too modest.

Okay... well this is kind of scary but after what I have been saying about honesty, and the fact that I have been totally surprised about the way some people seem to be seeing me.... Like I AM NOT THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR... although GODS I wish I was. I am the person in my profile picture and here I am two years ago. Shit it's scary to let everyone see me, now you'll know that I'm not anything like you thought I was. Oh well...

BTW i the first one I have been drinking red wine and am slightly tipsy... like my glasses

Edited by Nephylim

Okay... well this is kind of scary but after what I have been saying about honesty, and the fact that I have been totally surprised about the way some people seem to be seeing me.... Like I AM NOT THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR... although GODS I wish I was. I am the person in my profile picture and here I am two years ago. Shit it's scary to let everyone see me, now you'll know that I'm not anything like you thought I was. Oh well...

BTW i the first one I have been drinking red wine and am slightly tipsy... like my glasses

All other pics aside! Nephy! God damn! That second pic is to *die for*!!

You crazy thing you! I have had a picture (mental) of you since I started reading your stories, and I have seen this 'dark woman w/long black hair covering one half of her face'!!

OMG!!!! I don't think that I can ever read another of your stories with the same mind-frame!

You're not that dark minded-mad- cackling hen that I had in my mind at all! For goodness sake, you are a typical and beautiful *mom* type!

OMG!

It is going to be very hard for me to read about a "Silver" character now without recalling this picture.

Gods love you sweetie, and I mean that!!

And you know what? I'm still laughing at myself! Oh God!

Thanks Nephy!!:wub:

Soooooo.....you're the woman in your avatar right?