Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Show yourself?

MMandM

Well, if yer talking about honesty, this is a slightly larger pic I took with my iphone (rather than that grainy one on my security card). I find if I don't look directly into the camera, my expression doesn't turn out as awkward/constipated.

PS: Hope this satisfies your curiosity Paya. :ph34r:

post-11883-007046600 1281584676.jpg

• Like 1

Okay... well this is kind of scary but after what I have been saying about honesty, and the fact that I have been totally surprised about the way some people seem to be seeing me.... Like I AM NOT THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR... although GODS I wish I was. I am the person in my profile picture and here I am two years ago. Shit it's scary to let everyone see me, now you'll know that I'm not anything like you thought I was. Oh well...

BTW i the first one I have been drinking red wine and am slightly tipsy... like my glasses

Your eyes are super pretty in the first picture ^_^

wow soup you're hott

thanks XD

Well, if yer talking about honesty, this is a slightly larger pic I took with my iphone (rather than that grainy one on my security card). I find if I don't look directly into the camera, my expression doesn't turn out as awkward/constipated.

Alen! you're too hard on yourself.

I'm sure you don't look constipated when you look at the camera, you certainly don't look it in your security card pic :lol: and from what i can see of your torso...lookin' fit :P

Thom, great picture

Soup, you look amazing

Alendius, you are adorable

Nephylim, you are Nephylim, simply incomparable

Yang, in a way I am in drag. It was a movie theme halloween party, I am dressed as a Shiek, played by Valentino; you just can't see much of the custom in this picture.

:*)

What a cutie pie!

Paya, I'm glad you made him post another pic! :2thumbs:

Doc, you have, like, the cutest lips... :wub: And like soup says, your torso is lookin' fine!! :devil:

Soooooo.....you're the woman in your avatar right?

Nooooo. I am the woman on my profile but the woman in my avatar is a random pic I got of the net. I WISH I was the woman in the avatar but unfortunately not.

You are super cute and the camera certainly does not hate you. In fact I would keep it somewhere dark and cool and well away from your bedroom at night :) If you fail post the pics :P (SA)

I want a time machine so i go back 40 years Sam looking goood! ;)

HAHA. I don't need one because the Sam of NOW is super hot and I am still saving for the ticket to Georgia. Keep the kettle boiling Sam and the bed warm :)

You are super cute and the camera certainly does not hate you. In fact I would keep it somewhere dark and cool and well away from your bedroom at night :) If you fail post the pics :P (SA)

I couldn't agree more with you :devil:

HAHA. I don't need one because the Sam of NOW is super hot and I am still saving for the ticket to Georgia. Keep the kettle boiling Sam and the bed warm :)

Room for another? :wub:

I just thought I'd share, I couldn't think of anything to write for the story I'm working on anyway hehehe...

I just realized that my avatar and this pic are the same. I can't seem to delete this post so sorry...

post-10645-012682200 1281626678.jpg

Edited by jian_sierra

lLacey you should get a hair cut like justin bieber's and not because you should be like bieberrrrrr before you all say anything bout it lol. Just because it would look really good on you

lLacey you should get a hair cut like justin bieber's and not because you should be like bieberrrrrr before you all say anything bout it lol. Just because it would look really good on you

A-greed!!

Good call Jamie! :music: