Show yourself?

P.S. my mirror is a little dirty

tsk tsk tsk, someone's too lazy to clean his mirror. How can I ever focus with all those little dirt thingies on the mirror. Clearly, your attempt to woe me failed. I have a boyfriend and he does not appreciate you flirting with me, umkay.

I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*STAMP*

Hmm, me thinks this is a ploy for the fair Nephylim to get a personalized copy she can hang on her wall and throw sharp barbed objects at. But I have sent you your very own copy via your private email.

If I start to feel sharp sudden pains, I'll know who is stick pins in my effigy.

Hmm, me thinks this is a ploy for the fair Nephylim to get a personalized copy she can hang on her wall and throw sharp barbed objects at. But I have sent you your very own copy via your private email.

If I start to feel sharp sudden pains, I'll know who is stick pins in my effigy.

Depends on where the sharp pains are. Posted Image

tsk tsk tsk, someone's too lazy to clean his mirror. How can I ever focus with all those little dirt thingies on the mirror. Clearly, your attempt to woe me failed. I have a boyfriend and he does not appreciate you flirting with me, umkay.

flirting though my dear boy i have not flirted with you yet...matt on the other hand 0:)

I like to think that I can make sharp sudden pains extremely enjoyable... if I want to :)

Depends on where the sharp pains are. Posted Image

Exactly... well... and what's making them :)

Posted ImagePole dancing fun, got lots of bruises.

:( :( I can't see that one either.

I can see PD though and he's CUTE.

This is me reading your post. You makes no sense.

Posted Image

Yooooou're hot.

So I took this on my camera phone today when we went to the Ngilgi Cave in Dunsborough

Posted Image

Nice pic, Bee. Looking pretty and the place looks amazing :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you iPhone and your amazingness bahaha

Whuuuuuut? WHERE'S THE BLUEEE??