Show yourself?

P.S. - I believe I see chest hair (if you look closely enough) 0:) .

Oh yeah :) Doesn't look airbrushed either.

It really is there Vic! I saw it in real! :P0:)0:)0:)

Me too. That chest is something else. You should have seen it under a tutu. Mind you the sparkly one looked better on Westie and the pink one on Paya. For some reason I managed to avoid wearing one at all. It might be because I lockd myself in the ladies at the critical time. I would post the piccies but I have been forced to promise not to. They blackmailed me by threatening to post the picture of the gogo dangcer and the chocolate.

Next time, more clothes needed :lol:

Oh no.. less :)

Oh.... DAMNNN!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gods that was funny

Wow Chase, aren't you so cool!?!?~?! LOLOLOL I aspire to be a pretentious anus like you someday. Also, that was THREE positive marks, not two, learn to count sweet cheeks ;)

And to the people who PM'd you about your sleezy remark about the color of my hair, SMD ;)

PS, my comment wasn't funny, you are right. It was f**king hilarious.

Look... its ovious that you two are desperate to shag each other so just get it over with for goodness sake or you're going to bore us all to death. Get a room, have a good night, come back smiling. What you do with the jizz is up to you

I thought the quebecois were the informal ones, and the parisan ones were the formal and snotty ones lol. I think entres amis was one of my french texts in highschool lol

Yes, that's it... we're awesome and Parisians are a bunch of cheese-eating wankers.

Not that we're any better considering we've invented poutine. :P

Funny Chase how you always rip on other people's pictures, yet we've never seen a picture of you in here? I wonder why......

You'll have to look quite back here to see a couple. :P Edited by Jack Frost

Yes, that's it... we're awesome and Parisians are a bunch of cheese-eating wankers.

I like French cheese with nice wine, problem is the cheese is SO FATTY. I love Creme brulee and cremes. You don't see a lot of fat francais so they must excercise a ton or something...who knows lol

I hate poutine lol.

You don't see a lot of fat francais so they must excercise a ton or something...who knows lol

I'll confess to eating quite a bit of (very nice) cheese, sometimes accompanied by wine.

And yes, cheese is a little fattening but we counterbalance that by wanking walking a lot. B)

• Like 2

I'll confess to eating quite a bit of (very nice) cheese, sometimes accompanied by wine.

And yes, cheese is a little fattening but we counterbalance that by wanking walking a lot. B)

Oh that's how they burn off all those calories ;) they "walk" a lot. Would explain a lot about les francaise ;)

• Site Administrator

Funny Chase how you always rip on other people's pictures, yet we've never seen a picture of you in here? I wonder why......

You'll have to look quite back here to see a couple. :P

Oh My :o, I don't remember seeing those two pics before. If I did it would have been memorable :P Looking good Chase ;)

if you want to see them, you will have to go search like I did :P

Note that I was purely joking.

I hate poutine lol.

You prolly don't even know what is the REAL poutine.

They're pure shit whenever I go outside Quebec.

Cheese is not supposed to melt.

The sauce is not beef or chicken gravy.

Esh.

Edited by Jack Frost

You have the same form of dyslexia as me :) :)

Oh My :o, I don't remember seeing those two pics before. If I did it would have been memorable :P Looking good Chase ;)

Worth looking for. Chase is a cutie... although he keeps trying to hide it :P

Posted Image________________________________________Little old me, again :*)

Oh Sam, what a way to start my day and my weekend. You're as beautiful as ever. Who wouldn't love what they see in your eyes.:wub: :wub:

Is it scary that he looks exactly like I pictured him to look like? Posted Image

Me doing one of my favorite things. The mountain hired a guy to come and take these pics for the website. I forgot to smile in this one. :P It kept saying my picture was too big to upload even when I resized it so I had to post it on photobucket instead.

Pic.

This was a cruiser run, not a high speed run. Thats why my angles are very low, if anyone gets that, probably not. Oh well. :P

Edited by TetRefine

Me doing one of my favorite things. The mountain hired a guy to come and take these pics for the website. I forgot to smile in this one. :P It kept saying my picture was too big to upload even when I resized it so I had to post it on photobucket instead.

Pic.

You're totally rocking that slope, dude!

Pic.

This was a cruiser run, not a high speed run. Thats why my angles are very low, if anyone gets that, probably not. Oh well. :P

LOL nice job editing that dude's face out

Those are some cool pics. You have amazing eyes btw. :)

Got a hair cut the other day figured I'd update my look, my other pictures or from a year or more ago.

I just woke up... so don't be too scared :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got a hair cut the other day figured I'd update my look, my other pictures or from a year or more ago.

I just woke up... so don't be too scared :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If that's what you look like after just waking up then... wow ;) Nice pics, and gorgeous eyes