Show yourself?

Believe it or not...it was taken a couple weeks ago. lol

It's April now and the snow STILL covers 95% of the ground. About 6-10 inches of them.

B) ..........Sorry to hear that!! I've already planted a garden here, getting up to 80 degrees today!

Good pics, Robbie :)

I never smile. :P

LOL, before I read this I saw the picture I thought, "he looks so solemn" :P

Cute pic though :)

B) ..............Nice pic!! Looks like it was cold the day you took it.

If it wasn't that might explain the lack of a smile ;)

Robbie you look good :D

Can see where Jamie says with really good looking people, some people not good looking down or what they think isn't and really put em down.

Agree mostly with few others that, Personality and reputation can be everything.

Bear in mind that this was almost four months ago... my hair is soooo much longer, and technically I do have a goattee now... I just don't shave it often. I shaved five minutes before that party.

B) ..........Sorry to hear that!! I've already planted a garden here, getting up to 80 degrees today!

Funny that just 30 minutes after I posted my reply, it started snowing again. And it's still snowing. haha

In April...

I'd rather have snow over a garden and 80F. Sorry. :P

If it wasn't that might explain the lack of a smile

Eh it was about 25F when it was taken. Not cold.

But I always wear that tuque to covered up my slightly dirty hair when I don't have time for a shower before school. Under my coat is just a light t-shirt. As I said... 25F is not cold for me. :P

Thanks for the comments btw guys!

Funny that just 30 minutes after I posted my reply, it started snowing again. And it's still snowing. haha

In April...

I'd rather have snow over a garden and 80F. Sorry. :P

Eh it was about 25F when it was taken. Not cold.

But I always wear that tuque to covered up my slightly dirty hair when I don't have time for a shower before school. Under my coat is just a light t-shirt. As I said... 25F is not cold for me. :P

Thanks for the comments btw guys!

B) ..........We hardly ever get snow, so it's a rare treat if some of it sticks to the ground, but on the other hand, how could you stand having snow for 6 months out of the year??

You'll have to grow up a childhood in order to get used to it.

It's a love-hate relationship.

B) ...........I guess, I mean it's like over 100 degrees here for 6 or months out of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

I never smile. :P

Frosty, that's a really nice pic of yourself, you look very nice on it, not to use another word that could be used against me :PB)

Well, it's been a while, so I figured I should do this again.

AND because my frienda and I had a moment of vanity, and decided to play around with the camera.

Adrian, you look good on those pics, really!

So I cut and dyed my hair............ I was gonna do blue but I didn't have the dye (it's at home), so I did black instead. Yes, this isn't a good picture... I look like I have jaundice or liver disease or something. It also kind of looks like one of those godawful myspace angled pics... totally unintentional, I promise. Anyway, yeah.

Nice Jamie. do blue streaks nextime maybe?

Take it you don't like angled picture?

pictures at that angle began before myspace.

Edited by Drewbie

Nice Jamie. do blue streaks nextime maybe?

Take it you don't like angled picture?

pictures at that angle began before myspace.

Oh oh oh, I wanna do black with blue tips!!! I just can't do it myself 'cause it would take a lot of time/work and I don't know anyone I would actually trust to do it correctly. I think it would look really awesome if I did it just right. Blue is definitely my favorite unnatural color I've had my hair... then again I've only had green, blue, and crazy totally bleached out white. I know that red fades to pink, though, and I loathe pink, lol.

Hehe, I just have a vendetta against oddly angled pictures that seem so popular on myspace. :P Normally when I click a picture I wanna see a PICTURE, not some random artsy freakily angled representation of what you may or may not look like.

Oh, and Old Bob, nice pics! :D You look like such a cheery, congenial guy. And you're in good shape, looks like, too!

Frosty, you're shmexy. :) No doubt about it.

I dyed my hair blue and black, I still had it untill recently when I had my hair cut for my euro trip. I did a whole section blue and the rest was black.

Before that my hair was pink.... It was a thing I had to do for dropping out of school, but even I couldnt go all out pink, so I just had a section done then too, the same bit that was later blue. I was glad I didnt go all pink though, I think I would of blinded people whenever they looked at me :lol:

So I cut and dyed my hair............ I was gonna do blue but I didn't have the dye (it's at home), so I did black instead. Yes, this isn't a good picture... I look like I have jaundice or liver disease or something. It also kind of looks like one of those godawful myspace angled pics... totally unintentional, I promise. Anyway, yeah.

Nice eyes, Jamie... :)