Show yourself?

Okay, here's a sorta recent picture of me (even if it's bad quality cause all I have is my webcam). Whatcha think? I lost a good bit of weight before this picture was taken, down to about 145ish, which is about right for me. :)

*drool*

That is all.

Okay, here's a sorta recent picture of me (even if it's bad quality cause all I have is my webcam). Whatcha think? I lost a good bit of weight before this picture was taken, down to about 145ish, which is about right for me. :)

Posted Image

No more needs to be said... ;)

Jamie,if it wasn't for your eyes,I never would have known it was you. Please forgive an old man,but you are "HOT". 'nuf said.

Jim

B) ........sometimes it's nice to be able to put a face on the people you've only talk to on-line, your a great looking kid!! :whistle: Wish I was decades younger :lol:

Wow, dude!! You look gorgeous. It's also amazing because you always see pictures of really attractive people and wonder if they're as good looking on the inside...in your case I already know you are :)

Um, let's see. I'm not going to put the pics up here since my connection sucks, but you can find two pics of me at my deviant art account. Not much has changed. Maybe I'll have new pics soon since I'm going to the fair either tomorrow or Friday.

Nice pics, Rose! Actually, surprisingly I think you look much as I'd imagined! :D

Wow, dude!! You look gorgeous. It's also amazing because you always see pictures of really attractive people and wonder if they're as good looking on the inside...in your case I already know you are :)

Nice pics, Rose! Actually, surprisingly I think you look much as I'd imagined! :D

Kevvers, Jamie is the total package. He's smart, sweet, and gorgeous. :wub:

Oh wow... ~hides under my computer and blushes until my eyes pop out~

:wub: You guys are really nice, lol. AND YOU ARE ALL SEXY BEASTS, RAWR!

Aww :hugs: You are really adorable plus nice.

*drool*

That is all.

Posted Image

No more needs to be said... ;)

Jamie,if it wasn't for your eyes,I never would have known it was you. Please forgive an old man,but you are "HOT". 'nuf said.

Jim

Kevvers, Jamie is the total package. He's smart, sweet, and gorgeous. :wub:

Seconded, thirded, fourth...ded?... lmao.

Jamie, you're a shining example of why girls say, "All the good ones are gay!" haha

Lost weight, huh? I'm not sure I'm losing or gaining weight... I started the semester off at 214.5 fully dressed (including shoes, wallet, and cell phone)... I'm down to 210 dressed in the same manner, though my weight with changes in clothes and water level has been as low as 202 (yeah, not low for you, but you're a stick lol).

Seconded, thirded, fourth...ded?... lmao.

Jamie, you're a shining example of why girls say, "All the good ones are gay!" haha

Lost weight, huh? I'm not sure I'm losing or gaining weight... I started the semester off at 214.5 fully dressed (including shoes, wallet, and cell phone)... I'm down to 210 dressed in the same manner, though my weight with changes in clothes and water level has been as low as 202 (yeah, not low for you, but you're a stick lol).

Y'know, you're pretty damn handsome yourself. :)

Ha, I'm five foot eight on a good day (only when I first wake up, which is why I've always had any physical scheduled for the morning when my vertebrae are all nice and stretchy).

I was 185, damn near 190 at my heaviest.

Y'know I'm a nervous guy by nature, too. No one likes to talk about it, and no one who hasn't been heavy at some point in their life really understands it, but any time anyone mentions weight, athletics, food, swimming, sex, tanning, shirt size, pant size, or ya pass a mirror, it pops in your head even if it's only a subconscious kinda naggy feeling. I don't even like talking about that sorta thing now because I know what a downer it is.

The REAL annoying one is diet tips. "Oh, so you wanna lose weight? I can help! Here's what you do..." I always wanted to punch those people. "No, you mean I should drink diet drinks?! I NEVER would've thought of that! ~smack~ Jackass." Oh, and when people who have never been a pound overweight in their life start remarking about how easy it is for them, that one's annoying too. Big whoop, you have a metabolism... I'm gonna get my degree in microbiology and when you're asleep, I'm going to destroy a tenth of your mitochondria and then shoot you up with some nice thyroid depressing medication, then we'll see who has something to say about how they've never had a problem with their weight so it just must be the person's own fault.

Kk I'm shutting up and posting this before I think about deleting it. :P

Y'know, you're pretty damn handsome yourself. :)

Ha, I'm five foot eight on a good day (only when I first wake up, which is why I've always had any physical scheduled for the morning when my vertebrae are all nice and stretchy).

I was 185, damn near 190 at my heaviest.

Y'know I'm a nervous guy by nature, too. No one likes to talk about it, and no one who hasn't been heavy at some point in their life really understands it, but any time anyone mentions weight, athletics, food, swimming, sex, tanning, shirt size, pant size, or ya pass a mirror, it pops in your head even if it's only a subconscious kinda naggy feeling. I don't even like talking about that sorta thing now because I know what a downer it is.

The REAL annoying one is diet tips. "Oh, so you wanna lose weight? I can help! Here's what you do..." I always wanted to punch those people. "No, you mean I should drink diet drinks?! I NEVER would've thought of that! ~smack~ Jackass." Oh, and when people who have never been a pound overweight in their life start remarking about how easy it is for them, that one's annoying too. Big whoop, you have a metabolism... I'm gonna get my degree in microbiology and when you're asleep, I'm going to destroy a tenth of your mitochondria and then shoot you up with some nice thyroid depressing medication, then we'll see who has something to say about how they've never had a problem with their weight so it just must be the person's own fault.

Kk I'm shutting up and posting this before I think about deleting it. :P

Ohh Even though I already saw this picture, i'll say it agian Jamie = Hot...

If only you lived in hawaii... *chuckles*

So I know I'm nothing compared to Jamie, but here's the most recent picture of me sorta dressed up? haha I wasn't ready for the picture, dang girls!!!

Posted Image

~comes up, pulls out inkpad and stamp, and stamps Mike on the forehead, which now reads "JSA"~ That was my Jamie-Seal-of-Approval, shmexy. ;)

that stamp pad looks mighty used too me... But I'm not complaining one bit!

I agree with anyone, Jamie, u look so handsome!! You're right about the weight loss and all kind of baloney, *Note: my opinion is deserved* plus that what it looks outside is not matter to me, what is inside u counts. Personality is also important to override everything, that's why I won the M.V.P. last week *smiles*

Ohh Even though I already saw this picture, i'll say it agian Jamie = Hot...

If only you lived in hawaii... *chuckles*

So I know I'm nothing compared to Jamie, but here's the most recent picture of me sorta dressed up? haha I wasn't ready for the picture, dang girls!!!

Posted Image

cute picture! you look like you're a bit nervous... like you're waiting for the guy at the door on your first date. :P

I'm bored and avoiding doing my homework (all I have to do is draw a pick-up truck to model later on using a computer lol) so here are a few pictures of me from Queermas (middle of December).

I'm the one with the brown shirt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Two winters ago in my snowboarding get-up:

Posted Image

Edited by rknapp

I'm bored and avoiding doing my homework (all I have to do is draw a pick-up truck to model later on using a computer lol) so here are a few pictures of me from Queermas (middle of December).

Yup, judgment stands, still handsome. ;)

Rakuten, I agree wholeheartedly with you. Personality is paramount, far above anything else. It doesn't matter how good they look if they're mean or untrustworthy or anything like that; in my eyes, those guys are fugly.

Robbie you look good :D

Can see where Jamie says with really good looking people, some people not good looking down or what they think isn't and really put em down.

Agree mostly with few others that, Personality and reputation can be everything.

I'm the one with the brown shirt.

Posted Image

Quite handsome there... you don't have to be ashamed :P